Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BridgewaterMAD

Just catching up after an eventual night of my little boy coughing all night (cold symptoms).. just sitting with him while he plays in the bath and he pood !!! I’d love see how zophlo of Essex would deal with that.. actually she’d get it on the gram quick too see how relatable she could be

Reactions: 3

Diddy88

Thats my thought. In my county so mot just town. You have to book an appointment dor the dump. Its like buying tickets for beyonce. You have to be logged on at midnight to grab a slot apparently. So how they hell did she manage to go to the dump, to throw away one brick, one piece of metal and some boxes
We have to book a slot as well where we are.

Reactions: 2

Kimd

Her next thing she wants to do is radio her and Jamie 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she doesn’t know how she’s going to go about it 🙄 but that’s what she wants to do as well as a successful business selling all the crap she buys

Cakeybakey28

Chatty Member
She even has the exposed shoulder. That’s a super fan alright
Attention to detail, wonder how current the nails are lol based on which story day haha...Im sat here laughing. I’m not the biggest fan of models on cakes myself. I haven’t even watched her stories today as this popped up on my insta first thing lol side tracked for da cake

I_love_itttt

Chatty Member
I have a theory on why she seems to be untouchable....

Because she fucks up on an almost daily basis there is a different company to complain to quite often. Her mess up with zoflora blew over in a day or 2 because she went onto her next mess up which then deflected people to complain about that. So a company gets complaints for only a very short period of time before we are on to the next one..

I hope that makes sense ATV
Also because the money she makes for others . Millions. No one is gonna give that up very easily. Apparently Zophlora had to double their production back in the day when she first banged in about it. I know they seem to be out the picture now but yeah all that stuff 🤣

RiverRoo

Haven't read everything, been busy! But has anyone had a reply from Pampers etc about the social distance fail? X

GBB

Chatty Member
Wow, she looks ill from this angle, such a tiny frame. No idea where she is getting fat soph from as she's absolutely tiny. Even before her gastric band she was just a normal size. Madness, serious issues.
Definitely has a problem and the more she's in the public eye the greater it will become.

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Haven't read everything, been busy! But has anyone had a reply from Pampers etc about the social distance fail? X
Someone posted one earlier where pampers said MH and SS pre filmed it and followed the guidelines? Which is a complete lie