Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
Kate to the party here but is anyone else disturbed that she sits right in the middle of the sofa like that? She must slip down the cushion cracks constantly. Why not sit at either side??? Another display of weirdo behaviour.

why does this even bother me? Maybe I’m the weirdo!! 😂😂View attachment 285266
Nope bothers me too!! My wee one does it and it drives me insane, fucks up my cushions 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I am not disagreeing with most of it but we did have a tattler on here (weeks ago) who knows the family and she told us that as a child she wasn't treated well by her Mum, she was slapped across the face and told she was fat??
That would actually add up because I dont understand how she knows so little about being a Mum herself (I am not saying she knows nothing but being unaware of sleep patterns and what to feed Ron?) and she has no idea how to cook?
If she really had a close knit coddled relationship with her Mum wouldn't her Mum have spent so much time teaching her what to expect as a mum herself and how to cook/bake basic recipes?
Obv we have know idea what’s true and probably never will. But I had very coddled friends who’s parents just did everything for them, if her mum had offered to teach her to cook she’d have said no and gone and watched tv. Depends what level of over indulged she was.

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
She’s just started following Audley End Miniature railway in Essex. Apparently they are doing VIP Xmas experiences and looks like they have a nice Halloween display on. Looks good. That might be on the cards this weekend.

Interestingly SS has just started to follow Greenwoods spa in Essex. Wonder if that has a Hinch connection ie that’s where Hinch and Jamie are going/have gone and she’s being nosey for a follow......
I thought around the time of her birthday jaunt the Glass House Spa wanted to gift her a weekend stay?

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
Here ya go. I'm planning a reply tomorrow...if anyone has any good ideas to put in it let me know!
My phone doesn't pick up too much detail,the colour of ss's hair has been bugging me.She went autumnal very recently,can anyone pick it up on a superior phone in the picture where they up close and personal?

Do we think ronnie is as interested in Henry as she makes out? I can tell Henry doesn’t like it but think she’s forcing ronnie to be around him for this best brothers bollox? I got a dog and a son, our dog has been home all morning alone and as soon as we came home the dog run to my son, licked his face and then that is. My son is a similar age to ronnie, and because he’s around my dog every day he isn’t interested? Other dogs he sees on our walks he doesn’t take his eyes off, but ours he’s not interested, knows where the dogs space is and doesn’t touch it. Just makes me wonder whether ronnie is genuinely that interested in Henry.

shes fucking deluded, she genuinely believes her bollox don’t she
I’ve no idea about Ron but my little one is obsessed with our dog she calls the dogs name and goes to look for her or takes toys to her 😂 maybe Ron’s first word will be Hen 🐩 🐕

Last edited:
  • Haha

Mejustme

VIP Member
So she finally admitted she bought the Audi in her book
After spending 3 hours in there talking about his dream car etc they left with nothing
She secretly went back weeks later and bought it and surprised him for his birthday 🙄
It's his birthday next week, time to go and sit in the campervan dealers ...

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
She definitely cooks better food than she lets on, Steak, fish & even fruit on her list 🤔
In her book of lies
When leaving the hospital after giving birth her mum left with Ronnie zoflora left with her sister wearing a big hat and big coat and Jamie last with the bags they had to plan it like it was a military operation FFS 😂😂😂😂 honestly who does she think she is
‘Yogs’ makes me irrationally angry

• Haha

9Pine

VIP Member
Agree totally
I used to say that going on a walk was like us going on a pub crawl to a dog
We couldn’t even say the W word unless he was going there and then
My dogs been gone 6 years but he was excited right till the end of his days, nearly 13, to go walkies
He used to howl and whinge and bark when we was getting ready, used to know which shoes and coat meant walking and had his body and head ready always in position to put his harness on , he absolutely loved it
And so we did we
Mine know exactly when we are going as it’s usually the same time. They can ignore me all day but when I go to the loo before a walk, they follow me there and if I didn’t shut the door, would follow me in too! They just sit outside in the hall, waiting patiently and every day, they are so excited no matter where we go.

blueshowbizz

That dog does not like Ronnie being in his space. His eyes are constantly looking at her for help. If he liked him, he would lick him and get excited he saw him. He couldn’t be any less interested if he tried. She’s lucky he’s so placid but he might not always be if Ronnie keeps head butting him and hitting him with goals and sticker charts.
Normally our dogs would wag their tails (or beat them on the floor like a drum) when the kids pay them attention - there's not even a whisper of movement in Henry's tail !!

Pastry troll

Not seen polly for a while. Or her showing her new followers how to bog roll the curtains 🙄🤣🤣. And im
Really missing the jus rol lunches 😂😂. Shit content altogether just now.
sowt it aaaaat soph

• Haha