Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Caram10

screenshots? Please, I was praying someone knows who this bint is for real!

Here she is on companies house... all seems legit.

I literally have no storage on my phone to screenshot! Quickly have a look now, it's quick to find. She seems to think Sophie had a hair dressing company

Reactions: 2

Pajxo

Im all seriousness, she used to always go on about her family. Has anyone else noticed she hasnt mentioned her dad at all all throughout Covid. She had her mum and niece round for a chinese but not her dad, so she basically left him home alone.
Im a daddys girls and ild pick him and my mum any day over my brother and even my husband.
I do wonder if he is ok, sophie if your reading this do a lil message on insta to say hes good.
As annoying and over sharing she is, it does make you wonder why the silence. She used to always show her cleaning with car glass cleaner and put a message saying her dad told her about it but not anymore
someone mentioned a while back that her mum and dad May have broken up? So maybe they have officially now

Reactions: 1

Lurker82

I did consider that all of those boxes might be hers - the Hoover (despite what she calls the shark, I though nooo she won’t be changing to hoover will she?) and possibly the lights but I thought they looked a bit too tasteful to be hers 😂. The tomato box I couldn’t work out. Probably is hers let’s face it. I don’t really care. Nothing will beat seeing that brand new baby walker and stair gate in the skip. 🤦🏻‍♀️
I must’ve missed that one, was that brand new stuff she was tossing out I take it?

Jamie is fishy. He worked for a media company... from 2005-2019...

His date of birth is wrong so don’t think that’s him. It says January and I think inch had his birthday recently

BingBunnyisaBrat

Yes, 100%! It’s easier rather than having to add in everything ingredient by ingredient, measure out servings, etc. I worried a LOT about my food and I still have a lot of food aversion, so my packaged foods were things like very specific protein bars. “Safe” foods aren’t always logical though. For some people it’s about the calorie #, others the quality, etc.

I’m convinced this is why Henry is so fat. That clip Jamie posted of her feeding Henry- that was human food... I bet she gave him 90% of that package but she can say “oh I had a bag of crackers.” She’ll cleaning up during meals instead of sitting down to eat it, say she’ll have some later... Classic avoidance. May not even realize she’s doing it.

It’s actually really sad, because it’s very obvious. Nobody chooses mental illness. She has resources for getting help, so I hope she can!

ps. I really hope you’re doing well now Bunny!

Ah see I thought it did have a weird gross sexual undertone, that’s why it made me uncomfortable
Thankyou! I don’t think you ever really fully recover from these things do you, but I’m much healthier and stronger now, I hope you are too ❤

Hansnoms Mumma

Chatty Member
She’s in a rush because for some weird reason she insists on “cooking” full on dinner at lunchtime. To make a proper chicken pie she’d have to be starting at 10:30-11:00 in the morning.
Not sure what poor Ron is gonna think when he goes to school and has to eat a sandwich and a packet of wotsits.
There is another influencer whose over the top lunch boxes she could recreate cough*Charlotte Louise taylor*cough

Pergola

VIP Member
Thing is this type of parenting is still coddling isn’t it - not allowing them to grow up and learn things is holding them back. It can teach someone they are too stupid/precious to do normal things and Ma can set her position up as Idol Mother who Sophie can’t survive without
Maybe.....I do think there is something behind it all? 🙁

mrsbinch

On her grid post, where she shows the video of how she used to look to now, has anyone seen the comments left by a woman saying something about fraud? I'm not sure if she's got the right person I'm regards to that but says she knew Sophie when younger. I'm surprised those comments are still left up?
screenshots? Please, I was praying someone knows who this bint is for real!

Here she is on companies house... all seems legit.

Earnshawbaby79

Chatty Member
The Markland Home who has a big following has just slated Mrs Hinch washing pods. They have ruined her Daughter's School uniform. The Hinch army will be on her in no time but she is a feisty one this girl and she will give as good as she gets. Get the popcorn ready my dears.....
I love Gemma x

rhc92

Chatty Member
Sorry I know this is the Hinch tread but as their exploits this week is linked I’m posting this here.
So correct me if I am wrong but Stacey is in a tier 2 lockdown and should only be shopping for essentials so is this a dog vying these gonks is essential as she’s put it in caps on each story relating ? Getting to be a mean girl like Hinch !
always liked SS thought she was down to earth don’t think that so much now
Can go shopping for anything in England, otherwise all non essential retail would be closed.

Rambler92

Yep, a while ago now when they bought the wooden bin sheds she bought new grey wheelie bins from ebay. 😂
My council won't collect anything that isn't in one of the different coloured bins,(grey for household rubbish, brown for recycling and green for garden waste in our area) so if Maldon are the same it would explain all the tip visits.
Ahh thank you! I thought that also as my council are the same, I live about 20mins from the wretched woman. If that is the reason she is so sad, only has time for a 2min shower and at times she can grab a bath but has time for a trip to the dump.