Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

allforthegram

VIP Member
Piling on the weight? Does she realise how stick thin she looks? She could do with putting some weight on! Clearly a made up troll message for the barmy army to tell her how amazing she looks.
Totally made up, never screen shots the troll Messages but shows all her adoring fans messages 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

Reactions: 5

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
Ma Barker has got to be having Ronnie today, she’s not made a point of doing his lunch, she’s been cleaning all day, she’s now at the tip and we’ve not heard a single peep from him or mention of working housework around his naps, the boys vanished since the two man chicken team shenanigans of this morning, I’m convinced she walked Ronnie and Henry round to Ma’s so she could crack on this morning!! Anyone else think this or am I just overanalysing?
I reckon she’s done fuck all just rehashed old footage of cleaning
Just makes you wonder how much is in ‘real time’
🤨

Raydog

Chatty Member
I’m so Holmes to the party. My other half’s role is overseeing brand and sponsorship at a big UK company. Showed him the photos of SS and Sophie snuggled up and asked if his company would have an issue with their brand being associated with someone breaking social distancing rules. He said they’d have a big issue with it and they have to be so careful to make sure their adverts and influencers are complying with the current rules. It may not be addressed publicly but the two of them will absolutely be told that it was unacceptable by Pampers. That’s before we get to the middle finger crassness.
In other news, I cannot believe Henry is 5, I genuinely assumed he was over 10 and an old dog. I also resorted to my first pastry concoction of 2020, a pastry pinwheel pizza. Complete disaster, all the tomato sauce oozed out when I tried to cut it into sections and the pastry stuck to the baking tray even though I’d greased it. I consider myself an ok cook but perhaps being no 1 pastry chef is a genuine achievement. Back to jacket potatoes and apple crumble tonight, my mum said I’ve got this and you can’t beat the old recipes so don’t let those nusty people upset you.
It’s mad because these ads to get reviewed by the companies first before they go out don’t they ?

Bridges21

That cutlery draw winds me right up. She's forced herself to believe she likes in when in reality, it's not convenient at all. 😂

hinchlighting

I think your right, its just earn, earn, earn from now on. Small businesses sending her freebies should be wary. There always turns out to be some kind of negative backlash. Shes a liability.
Totally agree with this. She exploits small businesses because she knows they don’t have enough resources and capital to fight her if she fucks up.
Unlike Zoflora who clearly dropped her!

She is a totally liability.

I wish small businesses would stay away from her. She is toxic.

Chirpy

Is it healthy for a dog to eat something while sitting that way? Just thinking of how a dog would naturally want to eat, with all legs on the floor, could being on his back legs like that be comfortable for him? Can dogs get indigestion? Am I overthinking this?!
I wouldn’t feed my dog like that, it doesn’t look like a good way to eat. I wouldn’t sit with a packet of treats giving him one after another either. If my dog wolfs his dinner down too fast he does sometimes get hiccups, so I guess they probably can get indigestion.

I find the eating habits of the whole Hinch household just bizarre! 😂

Reactions: 4
The only time I shor
Still reading through the thread but I’ve never seen such back pedalling from Zoflora, Elbow Grease, Cif Perfect Finish amongst others.
Instead of admitting she was against cruelty or it wasn’t true best product so I’m moving to this?!?
Exact same as the flowers on the hob as fire hazard...let’s never address it, sweep under the carpet and move on Soph.
what happened with Zophlora? Did they leave her or she left them after the boiling debacle?

Poppysmimi

VIP Member
No way she changed them for grey?🤦🏽‍♀️
The won’t collect metal in our part of Essex

Thats my thought. In my county so mot just town. You have to book an appointment dor the dump. Its like buying tickets for beyonce. You have to be logged on at midnight to grab a slot apparently. So how they hell did she manage to go to the dump, to throw away one brick, one piece of metal and some boxes
Because you just know she threw a lot more away that she didn’t show..