Mrs Hinch #258 Liar liar, pampers on fire, her deflection techniques are bloody dire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another trip to the tip? Is it just me or do they seem to have been loads recently? Wonder how many perfectly good items will be off to landfill today.

Reactions: 10
That dog and child do not have a good bond. The dog tolerates him! I cringe when I see ronnie grab his paws and the dog gives him the side eye. Shes lucky hes such a friendly dog. But you can 100% see in his face he does not enjoy this! This was the perfect opportunity to look into websites with advice or recommend dog trainers etc! But nah she just told the dog her bump was ronnie so he immediately understood. Wtf! 😂

Reactions: 11
Soph, I know you haven't read here since 2019 but could you squeegee your stairs carpet? Haven't seen that done in a while...mix up the content a bit yanno?
Yeah and Hinch, chop those cushions. We haven't seen that in awhile.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Bloody hell, we are clearing out our house ready to move and haven't been to the tip as many times as Hinch has. How much brand new stuff is she chucking today then?

Looking at her list of cardboard, metal & wood for the tip, both cardboard and metal would be recycled kerbside here. Have the council stopped her recycling collections since she replaced the council issued wheelie bins with coordinating grey ones?

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
She's not lying, here's proof they both sat him down and told him! In fairness Henry understood more and ended up explaining it all to the pair of dopes

View attachment 285216
That photo with her scan picture, her friggin' shoulder hanging out again, it is sooo far out I'm sure her breast would be exposed if it wasn't for long hair and angle of shot.
This is not at all normal. She has deep psychological issues.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That photo with her scan picture, her friggin' shoulder hanging out again, it is sooo far out I'm sure her breast would be exposed if it wasn't for long hair and angle of shot.
This is not at all normal. She has deep psychological issues.
I can’t even tell what’s she’s wearing. Is it a shawl. A jumper 2 sizes two big. A wrap? Who knows

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve just had a chat with my cats about how they treat this house like a hotel and they’ve said they’re sorry and they’ll do more to help out. One is now vacuuming and the other has just put a wash on. I’m so glad I found out today that having a talk with them was all I had to do.. 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 61
I must have missed her buying a new cutlery drawer as her other one was grey from John Lewis. Also where’s the egg house? Answers below please 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.