Mrs Hinch #258 Liar liar, pampers on fire, her deflection techniques are bloody dire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My phone doesn't pick up too much detail,the colour of ss's hair has been bugging me.She went autumnal very recently,can anyone pick it up on a superior phone in the picture where they up close and personal?
I couldn't tell. Doesnt look red but could be down to the filter she used what I can say is the picture of her and ss, hinch has exactly same clothes and bow in she wore in the finger up post.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I’m absolutely CREASED laughing.
Henry finally got a walk in the morning due to Tattle.
She doesn’t even hide it anymore.
It’s honestly us writing the script for her.
It’s like the Truman Show! (Hinchman Show)

Reactions: 16
Before the changes? Yet the 1 to 2m rule has never changed! Its always been in place since March! What utter bollocks. Im waiting for my reply.
Yes the 1-2m has never been dropped, in shops, pubs, restaurants etc it always said keep your distance?? Her nails were done end of September so it can’t be a pre-record from March 🤣🤣

Reactions: 12
I think this is a pre record. Purely because we didnt see Ron yesterday - he disappeared to grandmas. The whole watching Beauty and the beast at 8.30pm - the whole lounge lit with daylight and no ceiling lights on! Yeah right it was 8.30pm 🤣 more like 8.30am!
They could have had an evening without Ron and just collected him this morning early so neighbours don’t see them and quickly went to the field around the corner to film this

Reactions: 18
So she only took the dog our for his first walk of the year to show off her gifted car seat cover?

• Angry
Reactions: 24
personality disorder or narc traits can take so many forms. You can’t just think of Donald Trump when you think of a narc. Some are very victim mentality. I have an extended family member diagnosed with NPD after they committed a crime and they are a real true sociopath (I have absolutely nothing to do with them).

After realising their traits and the effects on others I realised I had had a relationship with a man that was very much all about them always being ill, a victim of something and could think about nothing else but themselves. Very self involved - sometimes able to have fun but everything in their life was tainted by some wrongdoing somewhere. It was so draining. The gaslighting was traumatic as well.

the fundamental part of anyone with a PD is a huge hole in the soul - being unfulfilled, empty, constantly reinventing themselves, lack of identity (which can come across as them being vulnerable or fragile), they can present as sneaky or not genuine, they can be withdrawn or over confident - there is not one template but unfulfilled is often a sign, they will try to find things to make them feel better all the time. They are not very good at just enjoying the moment or what they have, either through anger, over compensating, buying too much stuff, needing attention, food, drink and drugs. This is why people with a PD can actually be hugely successful because they are driven to want more and more. I think there can be a struggle of morals vs the chase for fulfilment which is why they will do things that are morally wrong and deny them in pursuit of what they want to achieve.

the Disney reference may have been what has been said here - she clinging onto Disney as a template for her life of her overcoming adversity where there is always a happy ending to wait for. I feel sorry for her that she’s not fulfilled - she keeps saying she is, but she is clearly NOT enjoying herself and I think might be chasing a dream she will never find. She might end up rich - but she might not end up rich and happy, because of what she had sacrificed to get there. A lot of people don’t chase wealth and fame because they don’t want to pay this price and are seen as ‘weak’ or ‘not driven’.

Reactions: 13
Zoph, since we provide your content... Please can you stop dressing Ronnie in clothes with his name on. From a safeguarding point of view. Thanks hun 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She says that she only discovered the hideous carpet thing for the car a few weeks ago. Which means that she found it online no? Then top right it’s declared as a gifted ad.

Does that mean that she asked the company for the freebie?? 😖

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Why doesn't porky travel in the boot like most normal dogs? I'm surprised he's not got his own baby seat!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thought to myself - ah, she’s taken the dog for a walk and Ron to the park...

Ah.... she’s selling something..

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Thought to myself - ah, she’s taken the dog for a walk and Ron to the park...

Ah.... she’s selling something..
She’s so blatant with it lately. I really think since that book came out she doesn’t give a tit anymore

Reactions: 23
There's no way that AD was live anyway. Defo a pre record, companies/ brands always review the content.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.