Mrs Hinch #258 Liar liar, pampers on fire, her deflection techniques are bloody dire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soph, I know you haven't read here since 2019 but could you squeegee your stairs carpet? Haven't seen that done in a while...mix up the content a bit yanno?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
According to Astonhinch she hasn’t read Tattle since 2019 YET she’s now positions her hinch list at a distance, so she can’t be called out for her fuckeries, no longer shows her scuffed sink and gets Hotdog Hen to stay in his basket until Ron the Don puts processed chicken in his dog bowl! 🤔 🧐 🤨
Oh and that head butt from Ron the Don was unacceptable on every level. And when that dog acts according to his instincts, its going to end only one way and she’ll be sorry. But it will be too late then. Stop putting your child and dog in danger, you poor excuse for a mother and dog owner.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This is the last thing I will say with regards to the dog, but if he ever did snap the we would never know about it.. Ronnie and Henry will just be shipped off to the the loft with Trace, the vase from the hob, the jus-rol and all the zoflora 🤔🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Morning pastry trolls, I'm thank you.

I've just been to ASDA to get a few last minute things for my hospital bag. I got cereal bars, lip balm, face wipes but I'm kicking myself because I completely forgot to get my favourite butter! What a plank!
I also picked up a book in case I'm in hospital days like I was last time. Not Hinch's may I add. I was pleased to see that none of her books had been picked up from the shelf recently 😁
Did you buy a tube of smarties so you can colour code them and baby wipes so you can clean your Hospital table repeatedly?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What in the name of God is this!
I love my dog dearly but I have never done this in my life. Treats and treats, he gets them when he deserves it. Next week she will try to breastfeed him 🤣🙈
she looks like she has no legs 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That cutlery draw winds me right up. She's forced herself to believe she likes in when in reality, it's not convenient at all. 😂

Reactions: 5
She’s taken ages at the dump. Maybe they’ve tightened up restrictions there and she can’t prance about filming anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did she have a tattoo on her finger? And why the duck would you give a dog a dummy. I get dogs are part of the family but to give it a dummy ? Can you really relate to someone this moronic ?
In all fairness my dog bleeping loves a dummy but it's usually one he's found on the street 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve a question, every morning after breakfast she lets the dog into the garden for a pee and probably a dump. Given there is 2 of them in the house, couldn’t one just go and take the dog out for walk after his breakfast?
Ive got 3 kids and get up 45mins early so I can take the dogs out for a quick walk before they wake up after the dogs have had breakfast. Is running about the garden for a dump the only exercise that poor mutt gets?
Even last night, she apologised to the dog for nipping out for 10mins to get milk, I’ve no idea where her local shop is, but couldn’t she just have taken the dog with her and walked to a corner shop for milk WITH Henry?

Reactions: 18
So in one chapter she talks about villas and going back to Disney and Disney Florida and even a dream holiday to Africa for a safari
FEW CHAPTERS LATER we would love a motorhome we viewed some and they where amazing we could holiday all around the uk forget luxury holidays around the world 🤦🏻‍♀️ SAME CHAPTER we would love to buy a villa abroad so family can go on holiday and stay there and we could pack up and go anytime
And now she can’t believe she is in the position to be able to buy a second home!!
And this sheep is a woman you say doesn’t get paid a lot for what she does OPEN YOUR EYES 🐑
Hope this book has made them seriously question her

Reactions: 18
So in one chapter she talks about villas and going back to Disney and Disney Florida and even a dream holiday to Africa for a safari
FEW CHAPTERS LATER we would love a motorhome we viewed some and they where amazing we could holiday all around the uk forget luxury holidays around the world 🤦🏻‍♀️ SAME CHAPTER we would love to buy a villa abroad so family can go on holiday and stay there and we could pack up and go anytime
And now she can’t believe she is in the position to be able to buy a second home!!
And this sheep is a woman you say doesn’t get paid a lot for what she does OPEN YOUR EYES 🐑
Hope this book has made them seriously question her
When did she say about being able to buy a second home? I haven’t bought the book I couldn’t think of anything worse 🤣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.