Mrs Hinch #258 Liar liar, pampers on fire, her deflection techniques are bloody dire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘I even explained to Henry about Ronnie when I was pregnant’ 🙄🙄🙄 What an absolute crock of tit, is she really that thick that she thinks you can explain stuff like that to a dog? ‘He knew that my tummy was Ronnie’ 🙄, sorry love but that’s bollocks!

As for Henry having his own space where Ronnie isn’t allowed, where’s that then?? It isn’t his basket, because we’ve seen Ronnie harassing him when he’s in there. It isn’t upstairs, because we’ve seen Ronnie pestering him when he’s gone up there to get on one of the beds. It isn’t the sofa, because we’ve seen Ronnie shoving random objects like sticker charts & plastic goals into his face when he’s on there.

How about telling your child ‘no, leave the dog alone’ once in a while? Rather than just standing there like an absolute dildo, filming him do whatever he likes to the poor animal. It certainly won’t do that kid any harm to be told ‘no’ once in a while in my humble opinion!
She did once when Ronnie’s woke Henry up by shoving the goalpost in his face “no Ron *giggle*giggle* Hen doesn’t want to practice for ball ballers *giggle*giggle* Oh Ron you are so funny”.

Get off you butt and move Ron away from the dog. Yanno, proper parenting

Reactions: 15
So Soph, you called your bump Ronnie right from the beginning. That’s fine, mine was called Tallulah (well only after we found out I was having a girl) Would have confused the duck out of Henry if you’d of had a girl then & she was called something else, especially as he can understand your every word. That would have really mucked up the ‘special bond’ they have, that we can all so clearly see on here!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You would like to presume the baby gate is shut so Henry can’t go to his actual bedroom to chill, so he needs somewhere downstairs. And the fact he’s cornered under that worktop by Ron isn’t ideal either
They don't have a stair gate on the bottom of the stairs but made such a big fuss of the handmade one at the top ......

Attachments

Reactions: 3
“A lot of you have been asking...”

Really? Have they though? Or is it like the time everyone was asking about the superhero nappy pants that no one had even heard of yet?? 🤥

Liar liar nappy pants on fire!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Do you think when someone told Soph spaniels are a working breed she assumed they could work in media and public relations?? Not work as in physical moving of their bodies 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 54
I think we need to have an unwritten rule never to mention the Henry and Ronnie issue EVER again. We all agree it’s wrong, there’s no doubt about it. But she’s doing it for kicks. So if she won’t protect her son then we should, in the hope that if we stop mentioning it she will get bored and stop filming it as much
I’m not going to comment on it any further because I feel like I’m starting to sound like a broken record! 😂 She is just an utter, utter moron who will never accept that she’s getting this one wrong. If Henry ever does get to the end of his tether & snap he will have my full sympathy. He shouldn’t have to put up with being pestered all the time & his so called owner should be putting a stop to it.

• Heart
That was a quick walk. Less than an hour. Probably more likely half an hour as she’s already cleaning. Unless of course this is all pre records
Of course, she can explain to Henry that she has a *job* to do so 5 minutes round the block is all he's allowed this week. He'll understand.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My dog is a big old beast so the size differential between me and her and Ronnie & Henry is probably about the same.
She was lying on my bed the other day as I was tidying the bedroom and as I walked past I bent down and tickled her belly. I spooked her and she jumped and head butted me in the face, my God it hurt and was totally my own fault.
Henry doesn't need to intend to hurt Ronnie for it to happen

Reactions: 15
This is what I came on to say!! 😱 I’ve heard it all now!! You explained to a dog that you had a baby in your tummy????? 🤯 A child can’t even get their head round that!! I’m actually astounded!!
Cloud cuckoo land.....

If I had said that to one or two of my friends they would have said "have a word with yourself Barb" she has just said it to 3.8 million 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is it just me (probably isn’t) but why the duck would you empty your toaster crumbs onto the counter top and HOOVER it up? Please Hinch enlighten me because I don’t see any sense to that whatsoever other than ‘I fancy being a prick on the gram for sheep’

• Haha
Reactions: 17
One day I really hope Ron shoves that chicken down his gob as a FU to Henry for being mamas favourite 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well I’ve just had a quick chat with my dog about how to use a manual gearstick and parallel park and he has offered to drive me to the shops to pick up some pastry and a tin of chicken. What a treat!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
She did once when Ronnie’s woke Henry up by shoving the goalpost in his face “no Ron *giggle*giggle* Hen doesn’t want to practice for ball ballers *giggle*giggle* Oh Ron you are so funny”.

Get off you butt and move Ron away from the dog. Yanno, proper parenting
Oh yeah, I remember that. It’s no good saying no, but then just sitting there giggling while he carries on doing whatever he wants.

I get the feeling she’s afraid of, or can’t be bothered with, any sort of confrontation with him. If that’s the case then she’s storing up a load of trouble for herself. One of my friends was the same with her kid, & he’s still having full on toddler tantrums at age seven. He’s learned it will instantly get him whatever he wants, because she just can’t be arsed to deal with it.

Reactions: 6
Will she show us Henners "safe space"?
Maybe its when he's hiding in the garage or trying to squeeze himself behind the shed in the garden.
Bet he can't fit in there any more, take more than a broom handle to get him out if he tried.

Does this dumb idiot not realise her DOG is not a HUMAN! Jesus Christ when I thought she could not be or sound anymore stupid! I have dogs, they are much loved members of our family & they are HAPPY.
she thinks her dog is happy and he’s not. He’s just a fat overindulged spoilt animal. She treats him like a performer at a circus.
I am completely and utterly shocked at the way she gets away with things as an influencer and I can only see it ending badly for her but it will be through her sons misfortune!
stupid stupid woman!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.