Mrs Hinch #258 Liar liar, pampers on fire, her deflection techniques are bloody dire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘She explained to Henry when she was pregnant with Ronnie’ 😂🤯 The anthropomorphising (big word for a Friday morning 😂) of Henry she does isn’t normal. She’s definitely been snooping on here.. but she hasn’t been on here since 2019.
I know right! Do we think that she actually read a book about introducing a human child to a new baby, because explaining to a dog about being pregnant is not going to work. She is so irresponsible!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Now everyone keep calm ok. This is what bullies do they tried to rile... her post this morning is obviously to get everyone's back up here.
it's direct spitting in the face of all of us on here trying to make a mockery of us and trying to get us upset,angry and pissed. So we need to just feel sorry for her and know how pathetic is that she's making a passive-aggressive yet not actually mention us by name dig.which is really rather Cowardly Sophie.
At least you've caught up on tattle though. Get a life mate.
You've obviously done this to get everyone more upset on here so what kind of person does that make you who's the bully who's the troll?

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I could be totally wrong but do you think she wants the dog to snap? Yanno Munchausens by proxy & all that. I actually wouldn’t put it past the scheming bint! ATV

Reactions: 15
Oi, nobjocky!

If a dog is in its bed then leave it the duck alone!!!
Don't allow your tit of a kid to put his face in the dogs face and watch its bloody body language!!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
‘She explained to Henry when she was pregnant with Ronnie’ 😂🤯 The anthropomorphising (big word for a Friday morning 😂) of Henry she does isn’t normal. She’s definitely been snooping on here.. but she hasn’t been on here since 2019.
Tattlers Tattlers let her keep doing the moronic ‘two man team shite’ let her be the author of her own boring downfall let’s encourage her to keep going as the longer she keeps this drivel up the sooner she will be history

And thank god for the ghost writer as she is so illiterate

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hi Soph, enjoying your tattle read? their bond isn’t real, if you actual read Henry’s body language you’d see he isn’t happy! His dog bed is his space, Ronnie should NEVER try and enter his space, especially by rubbing his head on the dogs face! Henry has nowhere to escape but instead you’re just sitting there letting Ronnie headbutt him! You say you’ve taught them to be gentle, there is so much more to being a dog owner than teaching a baby to be gentle around a dog and vice versa and if you don’t realise that, you shouldn’t be a dog owner!! Let that dog be a dog, and stop forcing them to be brothers!! he’s a family pet not your sons brother and doing this will just make it harder when Henry dies cos he’ll be dead before Ronnie’s 10 because dogs only live 15 years if they’re healthy and he’s already 5!! 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 28
So she’s just addressed the Ronnie/Henry “bond”...but of course, she hasn’t read here since 2019.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This is what I came on to say!! 😱 I’ve heard it all now!! You explained to a dog that you had a baby in your tummy????? 🤯 A child can’t even get their head round that!! I’m actually astounded!!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Well this is clearly aimed at us
So him hitting it and continually going up to it while its settled is allowing the dog space?
We watched her allow Ronnie to climb under the table where Henry was, and go to him in bed, and not get her kid out the way even he wanted to jump off the bed. Ronnie stopped him moving!
She's off her nut!

Reactions: 20
A dogs basket is it’s safe place regardless of the age of children, they also need to learn boundaries and as I have with mine teach them to leave them be when they are in their “safe place”... same with when Henry was under the dining chair, he was there so he could be away from it all. Considering Henry’s her 1st love she sucks at reading him and his signals.

Reactions: 13
There's only one person she's making a mockery of with that post and that's herself 😂

I don't read tattle ... *Cough* *cough*

Dear dear Hinch ? Finger flip one day and all out blatant post at tattlers the next ?

Are you getting so bored of your own lies you've got to make them this obvious ?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I get lots of people asking my advice guys when really I’m responding to the tattlers about Hen & Ron 🙄🙈 she’s a bleeping muppet and putting her son and dog in danger to prove a point. Never ever are my dogs disturbed when they’re in their beds, it’s their sanctuary you leave them alone!

Adventures of Hen and Ron is a ticking time bomb!

Reactions: 16
Wait... I’m taking a lot of pain right now....

Did she just say she told the dog she was pregnant and that’s why he didn’t eat the baby?

• Haha
Reactions: 66
I can’t cope 🤣 she explained to Henry about Ronnie 🤣🤣 I’ve got the same bred of dog, he’s the most loving caring dog who is well trained, Henry and Ron do not have a bond. Ron should not invade Henry’s space when he’s in his bed, that’s his Territory. He wasn’t pleased! He looked afraid to be honest. It makes me sad. Cockers are such happy dogs. My dog doesn’t wag his tail he wags his whole body 🤣

The barmy Army have been at it again.. There an account I follow who asked what annoys people on IG.. some of the responses where Hinch.. she said some of hinchs followers are arse lickers 🤣🤣 poor girl is getting so much abuse now.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's so angry at us over the past couple of days it's almost funny. She's almost spitting. She's really lashing out now to get back at us it's really comical. Like a child having a dick fit in the middle of a supermarket and it's just kicking out at everything .
first the middle finger post now this.
she's at home spinning in a manic way isn't she didn't Jamie tie her down yet

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I get lots of people asking my advice guys when really I’m responding to the tattlers about Hen & Ron 🙄🙈 she’s a bleeping muppet and putting her son and dog in danger to prove a point. Never ever are my dogs disturbed when they’re in their beds, it’s their sanctuary you leave them alone!

Adventures of Hen and Ron is a ticking time bomb!
Well it seems that bed is not his actual bed. He has another allocated space Ron is not allowed into. Just not that one where he may usually sleep, that’s fair game that one and Hen has been explained to by Sophie that he has another space he should go to.

Reactions: 7
Oi, nobjocky!

If a dog is in its bed then leave it the duck alone!!!
Don't allow your tit of a kid to put his face in the dogs face and watch its bloody body language!!
He's a baby and she should be teaching him to respect the dog and keeping him safe. It's not his fault. She's a terrible mother to Ronnie and a terrible "mother" to the mutt 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.