Mrs Hinch #256 Just have a bowl of Cheerios and buzz off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is a nasty piece of work. She doesn’t read here but addressed why she doesn’t use bleach (I put a comment up earlier) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
“Now that the book is out there”

Soph you didn’t come out at gay in OK magazine. All you did was talk about trolls. It’s not secret that you’re trolled (I believe she is. All the famous Insta lot are. Just not here)

Reactions: 24
She couldn’t post anything we say on here because it’s a) the truth and she doesn’t want her army knowing and b) it would prove she has in fact in on here since 2019!

Reactions: 11
I have serious second hand embarrassment for her and that fingers up post. Honestly if that was my friend I’d be messaging them instantly like “mate take that post down you just looking a bleeping weirdo” 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’ve just caught up and I’ve got so much second hand embarrassment from that Pampers ad with SS it hurts!!! So cringe worthy 🤢🤢 imagine planning a nice day with your “best mate” revolving around a bloody advert!!!! “Shall we get the phones out and record the #ad now Stace??”

Also... I want to know who the HECK is calling her fat cos it certainly ain’t us!!! She’s tiny!!!

Reactions: 15
Professional ..... not!!! How is this allowed
Lying soph. Nobody has ever called her fat on here :) nasty trailer park woman. In my opinion you are a hideous woman due to your horrible horrible mean girl personality. I hope my 5,3 and 1 year old never bring a witch like you home for a play date. Obnoxious post she’s looking for attention!

Reactions: 7
She went live on Ron's birthday and I sat here and many of us echoed the same thoughts she looked so skinny and frail she looked ill.
So where the duck are the fatty comments?

The superhero party lie is getting to me 🤷‍♀️
Screenshot_20201021-205558.png

Reactions: 12
Wow.. her reaction to being called out on blatant social distancing rules has brought out the real Zoph!! Just wow and what shocking behaviour from someone with 3.7 million (ahem) followers

She will 100% block me when she sees my message back to her 🖕🏼 Now.
tomorrow will be a day full of watery eyes and neck scratching! Maybe even give us a day or a week off!

That middle finger post is a blatant attempt to get her engagement up, along with the latest ones asking questions. A contract must be up for renewal soon, so she needs a boost to show how relevant she is (spoiler: she’s not)

she will be in here tonight looking at what reaction she gets. Shame she’ll see we don’t really give a duck 😂

Reactions: 14
Professional ..... not!!! How is this allowed
Has anyone ever even said that about her tho. She is one twisted witch. 100% she’s only saying this tonight because she is in the tit with her faux bestie. They will both be getting each other pumped and that’s the only reason she’s feeling a bit cocky tonight

As if we’d call her fat???? Sheesh! More fat on a greasy chip! And I’m not saying that to be insulting, she has a lovely figure
I’ve just caught up and I’ve got so much second hand embarrassment from that Pampers ad with SS it hurts!!! So cringe worthy 🤢🤢 imagine planning a nice day with your “best mate” revolving around a bloody advert!!!! “Shall we get the phones out and record the #ad now Stace??”

Also... I want to know who the HECK is calling her fat cos it certainly ain’t us!!! She’s tiny!!!
Did I get that wrong? Someone said her DOG was fat not her? Oops ! My bad, in that case, yes, he’s fat, his diets atrocious and he’s barely walked, I’ve had dogs most of my life and I’m an old biddy now lol, so I think I’m entitled to comment on this.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.