Mrs Hinch #256 Just have a bowl of Cheerios and buzz off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also Thursday is her "day off" she will come back on Friday pretending she has had bad anxiety...

Reactions: 8
Her post is so unprofessional and just uncalled for.

And yes I do think she’s a stupid cow, not because she’s “fat” or thinks she the best parent in the world.
But because she’s a dangerous, toxic, narcissistic and damaging influencer.

lockdown and Covid has shown her true colours.

Reactions: 43
Why has she gone to the effort of typing the troll comments out when she screenshots all the nice ones?! Anyone can type any old thing on an IG story and claim they've been sent it

Reactions: 27
I stumbled across tattle via Twitter. So happy, thought I was alone in my utter detest of this woman/child. Such an embarrassment. I laugh so much now. Castle Greyskull is my fave guyzzzzz

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
What’s wrong with them both tonight? Grinch is in a mood and her BFF is in a ‘rage’ - been told off girls?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She wants to go chat to Rebecca meldrum about what happens when people complain to brands when you duck up and refuse too acknowledge it or have any accountability, worked great for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s not thought it through has she. They can’t be direct messages as they use “She” not “you”. So she’s admitting she does go out of her way to read things about herself. Even though she says she doesn’t. She can’t help but lie. She’s lost herself. I don’t even think she knows what’s real anymore.
Exactly what I thought.
it’s worded as a third party read
“she” “her”.

to read these types of comments... shes seeked them out

Reactions: 9
That “troll” post 🙄 they’re all old comments she’s using from before she had Ronnie. Why not cry about recent ones if so bothered still. & 🖕🏻 Back at ya soph

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s not thought it through has she. They can’t be direct messages as they use “She” not “you”. So she’s admitting she does go out of her way to read things about herself. Even though she says she doesn’t. She can’t help but lie. She’s lost herself. I don’t even think she knows what’s real anymore.
She also said that she has someone that filters her messages for her so she doesnt get upset. She needs to sack them lol this is just a woe is me post to throw people of the tit show that is the super hero party

Reactions: 9
Looks like they can’t even get their story straight about the super hero party. Hinch story saying 29th sept and SS saying early sept.
When was it girls ? You not conspire together before posting 🙈

Reactions: 7
Now that you have your book out it's seemingly fine to be unprofessional and you hope people will understand? Did you have a book out when you did this? Grow up!
Screenshot_2020-10-21-21-12-03.png

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Sorry guys, I’m so Garraway to the party. I can’t believe she has finally shown a GLIMPSE of her true colours. Evidently our Soph is still a playground bully on the inside. Vile witch. Hopefully the brands she represents drop her like a hot rock!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.