Mrs Hinch #256 Just have a bowl of Cheerios and buzz off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some of those comments sound like they’re from before Ronnie was born, so why has she randomly decided to share them now? Why not share some more recent ones? Perhaps about all the superhero party lies from her & Stacey today? Or maybe ones about letting her child relentlessly torment the poor dog? Does she not want to draw attention to either of those things? 😂
She can’t because that would show she has been looking in 2020 👀

Reactions: 12
P&G need a few complaints their way, shocking for a Brand ambassador and whoever else sponsors that chav.

Reactions: 16
Is she saying ‘now her book is out there’ like she doesn’t give a tit anymore and will start swearing at people because she realises she’s done, what else could she possibly write about?

Reactions: 22
I can just imagine you coming on here “Mr A thinks I’m losing it because I’ve been manically laughing over melting Hinch’s face in my wax melt burner....on the upside my house smells like strawberries and cream 👀😂
Well funnily enough earlier when I posted and I was giggling to myself he went what the duck are you laughing at now? So I showed him and told him I wanted one. And he said why? you dislike her so much why would you want it?
I cackled like a witch and he just rolled his eyes and went “okay justroll, the satisfaction you would get from melting it down. I know.”

and honestly I’ve never found him more attractive.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Soph you forgot some troll quotes. Let me help you out...

“I’m worried about the way she let’s Ronnie slap the dog. He might get hurt”

“Should she be mixing chemicals like that? Especially a week after a poor lady lost her life doing that exact thing”

“Why did she not tag the doggy cake lady to say thank you? Even though she used it as a front centre prop for Henry’s insta worthy birthday photo?”

“Why is she asking what kind of Pergola to get when it’s obviously already been started as you can see it there on that story?”

“Why has she not responded to the fire brigade post about hob flowers causing fires but she’s moved hers?”

“Is she ok she looks so thin lately?”

that’s just for starters if you need any more Soph I’m sure we can oblige.

Fucks me off the way she can pick and choose what she shares to suit her narrative and people lap it up. She can vilify this site all she wants but ultimately she knows we call her out and she doesn’t like it. I honestly don’t think she cares what’s said about her on here. She uses it to her advantage. Without “Trolls” right now she’d have zero content and no book. She should be grateful.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
So so Beckinsale to the (superhero) party. Tattle first talks about the party on a Hinch list on 6th October. On 14th October SS reveals they have already had the party.

While I'm here, I hope she is t being paid to advertise that eye cream that "doesn't do anything if I'm honest guyzzzz"

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hinch is a fantastic role model to Ronnie (not) with her fibs all the time, kids can be quite honest sometimes, I can imagine her in yrs to come talking to the mums in the playground about something & Ronnie butting in saying ‘but mummmaaaazzzzz that’s not true’ then Hinch will scuttle out the playground giving Ronnie evils 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So the quotes used are from direct messages she recieves? Is that what she’s saying?

Reactions: 4
Her post now with her finger up, what an childish rude idiot.
We aren't all trolls soph, we are actually all genuinely upset that right now we are not having contact, missout out on seeing our families, working on the front line watching people die from coronaviris while stupid idiots like you are laying next to someone your hardly no, no social distancing spreading covid like its going out of fashion.

IDIOT.
She is not doing her best as a parent she is a lazy slob in my opinion. She should of adopted a dog as she has no bond with her human baby :) I do my best as a parent we are both doctors on the front line but still manage to do my best even if I’m so tired I give my babies a frozen pizza for dinner and watch cartoons for me to just relax! We are going into a 6 week national lock down at 12am tonight and fortunate for us we have a nanny on hand to help us as my mum cannot visit right now :( she is a mockery to us working parents. Soph why don’t you stop pretending people are calling you fat and bring your mute baby to bed and talk/ read to him! If you can’t read soph just ask your phone to read to him (that thing in your hand 24/7)

Reactions: 22
View attachment 283407
1) I’ve never seen anyone call her fat and comment on her piling on weight
2) Ronnie’s been tearing around for months so that’s a dated comment
3) another dated comment regarding her house being tidy
4) another dated comment regarding the dog and his bedroom because we now know she got the extension

Is she stuck a time warp back in February or back when she was pregnant with Ron?? Because this seems so dated it’s unreal!
Just deflecting from her Covid Superhero party, most probably worrying if she'll still get the paycheck for it or not 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Although she’s a head the only thing I like about this is her “swearing”. She would be a hell of a lot more relatable if she came into stories and it wasn’t a highly scripted, sickly sweet, perfect little old me routine. Come on and say “duck sake guyz. duck this day. duck all of it. Ronnie shat in the bath. Henry shat in the sleepers. Tomorrow is a new day!”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This is exactly what she wanted. Her sheep rallying around her screaming trolls and Be Kind 🙄🙄 I don’t why I’m surprised but I was hoping that she would have to deal with some consequences over today. But once again she gets away with it with deflection and crying troll. I don’t think she will ever have a downfall I think she will just eventually disappear from whence she came but she will still be loved. She will never be seen for her true self and she’ll never get her comeuppance.
Anyone who comments on Ronnie’s development is quickly shut down and rightly so. That innocent child has been exploited by his mother and no-one else. His face is always blocked out on here because we care more about his privacy than she does!

Reactions: 30
Thursday tomorrow. Day the cleaner comes round, whoops sorry she has a day off.

Convenient timing for her 502827th duck up of the year and the "troll" post. Have many of her cult messaging her in tears tomorrow then!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So the quotes used are from direct messages she recieves? Is that what she’s saying?
She’s not thought it through has she. They can’t be direct messages as they use “She” not “you”. So she’s admitting she does go out of her way to read things about herself. Even though she says she doesn’t. She can’t help but lie. She’s lost herself. I don’t even think she knows what’s real anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.