Mrs Hinch #256 Just have a bowl of Cheerios and buzz off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who leaves their kid and fella at tea time to clean their washing machine drawer 🤣
Let’s all play a game, around 6:30 when your kids and husbands are starving, tell them to get fcked whilst you finger the washing machine and see how long it will be until they draw blood and resort to cannibalism 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorry I keep posting little bits instead of one full post.
Stacey mentioned so while they played loads of your were asking... so this was going pretty recorded we know that just were they guna pretend to be together tonight and post it but tier 2 came in place so fucked that idea up??

Reactions: 12
They’re both idiots.
Since this Pandemic started as well Hinch has turned into Dora the bleeping Explorer.
Haaaaaa that’s floored me! Your so right 😆 doesn’t leave the house or take the baby anywhere then as soon as we’re told to stay in off she fucks with her personalised backpack trotting all overt the UK 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hey. I have a theory about superhero party but are at the end of this thread and I don’t want it to get lost!! I really think I’ve cracked it! So can someone do me a favour and quote me in the new thread If you think it’s worthy of it 😂😂😂
i just saw an advert on tv for the new pampers range. SUPER HERO THEMED NAPPIES. YES THATS RIGHT. I think that’s what the party was and why she hasn’t mentioned it. I think the pampers has only just launched it and the superhero party will be all the insta mums promoting it. So she’s filmed her part etc. What do you think? Tattle super sleuth or load of rubbish?
🔍🔍 Miss Marple has nothing on you 😂👌

Reactions: 22
Thread suggestion:
She’s suddenly Dora the explorer, but why is she no longer using zoflora? 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I’ve thought this before but never said it because I don’t like to speculate on eating disorders etc because I know it’s a sensitive issue. But I don’t think she’s started the whole cleaning thing because of anxiety, I think it’s so she is distracted from feeling hungry. Why on earth would you clean your washing machine while your son is eating. Eat with your child for gods sake. She’s setting such a bad example not being present at mealtimes. This should be family time no matter the age of your child

Reactions: 21
I’ve thought this before but never said it because I don’t like to speculate on eating disorders etc because I know it’s a sensitive issue. But I don’t think she’s started the whole cleaning thing because of anxiety, I think it’s so she is distracted from feeling hungry. Why on earth would you clean your washing machine while your son is eating. Eat with your child for gods sake. She’s setting such a bad example not being present at mealtimes. This should be family time no matter the age of your child
In reality, It was probably a pre record and she sat there with them eating a mugshit no doubt 😂 who's washing machine draw gets that minging in a couple of weeks ?

Reactions: 7
Pre record. The gloves give it away. There is no way that draw is that mouldy after like 3 weeks.
But I though Ronwonton didn’t do iPads/YouTube whatever bleeping shite she was saying last time.. honestly can’t keep up with her lies and neither can she! 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sorry if this has been said I’m a bit behind. The real reason for her and SS’s ‘friendship’ is coming to light now isn’t it? They’re one big #ad.

Reactions: 24
View attachment 283203
Good lord, Mary, Jesus and Joseph, someone’s making Hinch wax melts. Because nothing says I love my idol like melting their face down 😂

Does someone fancy breaking it to them that she’s copyrighted herself and they’ll be lucky if they don’t get sent a cease and desist cos she won’t be happy about someone using her and her face to make profit if she’s not cut in 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
It will melt like her actual face if she gets too close to one of her tealights 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.