Mrs Hinch #256 Just have a bowl of Cheerios and buzz off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ronnie shoves head into Henry's face. Henry licks his lips

THIS IS A SIGN HES NOT AMUSED YOU SILLY witch

Why is she this dumb I can't even

• Angry
Reactions: 31
I really cringed when I just watched that Ron & Henry bedtime Instagram story, it’s just an accident waiting to happen!

Reactions: 21
Ronnie shoves head into Henry's face. Henry licks his lips

THIS IS A SIGN HES NOT AMUSED YOU SILLY witch

Why is she this dumb I can't even
He's moving his head away as the kid is approaching. He's like 0.2sec from losing that pointing finger 🙄

Reactions: 16
He's moving his head away as the kid is approaching. He's like 0.2sec from losing that pointing finger 🙄
Or even worse. He has his face in perfect biting distance. It makes me go ooh no and I have worked with animals in the past but most goddam dog owners would know these flipping signs

Reactions: 11
What I don’t get is why she’s always so far away when filming Ronnie and Henry. From her position of the phone it looks like she’s lying on the sofa. If Henry was to bite Ronnie’s finger she wouldn’t be able to get there quick enough.

Reactions: 13
That will have been the Sunday before the book release so the superhero party was between the magazine coming out and her getting the new coffee table.
Her nails in the Pampers vids don‘t have much regrowth, and according to Tracey’s IG page, her nails were done on the 20th September. And yes, the YOU article came out on the 27th. So I am inclined to think that her date of the 29th September is true - shame the other Hincholomon twin didn’t get the memo.....

I also think (for the same reason) that the muffins and popcorn were done much later - more regrowth I reckon....

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
😬 Is Chicken Strip a secret pastry troll, he looks p’ssed off in her last story. Maybe he’s seen through the bullshit and wants out - literally out in fresh air

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Those eyebrows but guyyzzzz
Seriously like Corpse bride! What a day for this thread! LOL
Its the fact she never addresses her f***k ups thats annoys me :mad:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Saw this on someone else story ... clearly lieing about when they had the party

Rex isn’t even wearing the same clothes
And wtf is Ronnie wearing ???
Ok I don’t like to stick up for her BUT could it be on the list to say that she needs to post the content as opposed to actually having the party?

Reactions: 5
Can’t remember what she’s ordered? Or they’ve just sent her a load of stuff to unpack like the Poundshop did the other month??

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.