Mrs Hinch #256 Just have a bowl of Cheerios and buzz off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is her old coffee table with the You magazine just in shot too. That came out the weekend before the Meeeeemoir so I reckon this was filmed on the Friday of that week. Remember SS putting the ‘can’t wait until 2.10.20’ message??? This must have been what she was referring to.
F238BD89-7670-45A1-9F63-2663C35D2B8A.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I think the reason she hasn’t ticked it off yet is coz she had planned to do it this week. So she would have shown those videos as if it was live and then she would have ticked it off today. I don’t think she had the party while she was in tier 2 but I do believe there was no social distancing going on and I wouldn’t be surprised if there were more people there including her mum and niece.
I agree - hence why SS said that pathetic “So many of you have been asking...”.

it would still have been a massive fib, but not noticeable if uploaded as only happening today, but that pesky COVID ruined their plans...

Reactions: 10
Ron and Jamie are eating but clearly Jamie helped you record that washing machine drawer video🤔

Reactions: 12
If Jamie is with Ron, who is filming?
I was gonna say it’s probably a tripod but you can see it moving like someone is holding it. Why don’t her sheep every question stuff like this? It’s literally common sense but they will just ignore it. Truth is it’s probably a pre record it’s probably Jackie holding it. But again why lie?

Reactions: 18
I’d be so pissed off if I went on Instagram and saw my kid in the soft play in the background of her stories
Unless they’re a Hincher, they’d be squealing with delight “look at my little Chardonnay* on the Queen’s stories!!”
*Insert boys name here, haven’t seen the stories!!
But the flip side, I hope it’s not a protected child 🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think the reason she hasn’t ticked it off yet is coz she had planned to do it this week. So she would have shown those videos as if it was live and then she would have ticked it off today. I don’t think she had the party while she was in tier 2 but I do believe there was no social distancing going on and I wouldn’t be surprised if there were more people there including her mum and niece.
Exactly this and it shows just how behind we are in “real time” and how long she holds out prerecorded! The tier thing is the only reason they published it sooner and even then they couldn’t agree on the date it happened ffs

Reactions: 7
How does her washer drawer get so bloody dirty?? Considering you only puts conditioner in the drawer, just shows how much shite is in them!!

Reactions: 10
Have the videos been deleted? I can still see them.

No jamie isn’t not with Ronnie watching you tube, he’s filming you,
You big toe nail.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This is her old coffee table with the You magazine just in shot too. That came out the weekend before the Meeeeemoir so I reckon this was filmed on the Friday of that week. Remember SS putting the ‘can’t wait until 2.10.20’ message??? This must have been what she was referring to. View attachment 283356
Magazine came out the 27.9 I think.

Reactions: 4
It's funny that she can conveniently never remember what she's bought when she does these poundshop hauls. Pretty certain they probably just gift her a box once month.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It's funny that she can conveniently never remember what she's bought when she does these poundshop hauls. Pretty certain they probably just gift her a box once month.
Or she’s that bored / got that much money to spend she buys any old crap

After today’s heat I’m sure she’ll be glad of the break. I imagine she‘ll be getting a bollocking from the management as well so I’m a bit sad we are going to miss the red eye stories 😩
She'll be gracing us with her box of tat tomorrow......can't wait guyyzzzz, I just luuvv it
Screenshot_2020-10-21-19-57-01-94.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
  • Haha
If she can’t remember what she’s ordered then she’s ordering too much shitee

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.