Mrs Hinch #256 Just have a bowl of Cheerios and buzz off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They haven’t even had the sense to agree on a date for the party 🙄🙄 They 100% have filmed that in the last few days and then panicked because they’re breaking lockdown rules. I didn’t used to mind SS but the last few days she’s really pissed me off and shown she’s no better than Hinch.
I honestly think it was filmed before the 25th September. SS nails are dark in the pampers video. She had those jeweled nes for her birthday weekend, and now has the clear pointed ones 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Guyyyyzzzzz some of you have been massaging me to say about Ron's nap...no TATTLE, TATTLE messaged you!! Its ok we know you are here 🕵️‍♀️ and thank Christ that boy will be awake a bit longer.

Normal eyebrows vs her eyebrows
You can see her natural brow bone, so either she shaves that area or she lost some hair. Whoever did those brows shouldn't be allowed near ink.

Reactions: 15
5FEF5D85-A020-4C90-A64E-02EB5B7646CD.jpeg

Good lord, Mary, Jesus and Joseph, someone’s making Hinch wax melts. Because nothing says I love my idol like melting their face down 😂

Does someone fancy breaking it to them that she’s copyrighted herself and they’ll be lucky if they don’t get sent a cease and desist cos she won’t be happy about someone using her and her face to make profit if she’s not cut in 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
I wonder where former agoraphobe Soph’s COVID adventures will take her tomorrow?
Don't forget it's Thursday tomorrow, the cleaners round! Plus she'll be off her phone doing her pre-records for week and no doubt over Ma Barker's because she can't cope with Ronnie dropping a nap and being awake longer!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just catching up on her stories. The way she lets that child torment the dog says a lot about the boundary-less parenting he receives

Reactions: 9
Don't forget it's Thursday tomorrow, the cleaners round! Plus she'll be off her phone doing her pre-records for week and no doubt over Ma Barker's because she can't cope with Ronnie dropping a nap and being awake longer!
After today’s heat I’m sure she’ll be glad of the break. I imagine she‘ll be getting a bollocking from the management as well so I’m a bit sad we are going to miss the red eye stories 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Soph the explorer! Quick job 🤣
Dora the explorer was a big part of my childhood and this has just sent those happy memories to die 😂😂 Freda does strike me as swiper tho, especially when it comes to buying baby boys “Ma Barker no swiping, Ma Barker no swiping!!” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bet they are spinning out reading tattle right now.
Hi Soph caught you put again.you silly silly silly little girl.naughty.very naughty little girl.what a silly Billy.poor poor silly little girwwl

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So hunch says 29th September and ss says early September. How about you both stop lieing. idiots.
To the tune of Earth Wind and Fire’s September...

🎵 Do you remember the 29th/1st of September?
We was fooling the minds of Hinchers
While makin’ more money, yay!

Our hearts were ringin' in the key that our banks were singin'
As we broke lockdown rules, remember
How we got away with it again, oh, yeah

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
To the tune of Earth Wind and Fire’s September...

🎵 Do you remember the 29th/1st of September?
We was fooling the minds of Hinchers
While makin’ more money, yay!

Our hearts were ringin' in the key that our banks were singin'
As we broke lockdown rules, remember
How we got away with it again, oh, yeah
Brilliant! So clever 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Soph the explorer! Quick job 🤣
Haha love it, and of all the places, soft play is the worst at the best of times never mind during covid, anytime mine are out, I spend the entire time shouting, dont touch that! Get your hand gel!! No you cant touch that, why are you touching that? Ffs just get in the car 😭

Reactions: 11
Dora the explorer was a big part of my childhood and this has just sent those happy memories to die 😂😂 Freda does strike me as swiper tho, especially when it comes to buying baby boys “Ma Barker no swiping, Ma Barker no swiping!!” 😂
SWIPER NO SWIPING 🤣 my 25 year old self loved a bit of Dora

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.