Mrs Hinch #256 Just have a bowl of Cheerios and buzz off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet you some people in that soft play wonder what RH is emblazoned on his clothes. Seriously who do they think they are

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This has probably already been mentioned but I haven’t been able to get on here much today....
Hinch has put the date as 29.09.... Stacey seems to think it was early September? Wow these two 🤦🏻‍♀️ You’d have thought they’d agree on a date no? 😂
04A94C01-67C6-4B66-A7B6-21B8667A4715.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m only noticing the state of her eyebrows! Has she had Botox or work done to make them soooo high?!

Reactions: 5
Hey. I have a theory about superhero party but are at the end of this thread and I don’t want it to get lost!! I really think I’ve cracked it! So can someone do me a favour and quote me in the new thread If you think it’s worthy of it 😂😂😂
i just saw an advert on tv for the new pampers range. SUPER HERO THEMED NAPPIES. YES THATS RIGHT. I think that’s what the party was and why she hasn’t mentioned it. I think the pampers has only just launched it and the superhero party will be all the insta mums promoting it. So she’s filmed her part etc. What do you think? Tattle super sleuth or load of rubbish?
You, queen, are a SOOPER SLOOTH!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I know them two are paid to promote the product but after seeing these lame arse stories and the fact i dont have a kid it it really doenst make me go ooo there cute/good/i want them!!
I cant see people going i need this, my life will be complete and my kid will be awesome wearing batman nappies. I doubt parents care aslong as they work and affordable rather than what they actually look like

Reactions: 10
Why is Fred vest in shorts and a T-shirt?! Is there a different climate in Essex? It’s pissing freezing in SoYo 🥶

Reactions: 4
Do you reckon Soph wanted a few years riding the fame wave before she had Ron Ron Ten Teef? Now she's a Mum and her cleaning content has gone down the pan, she's sort of just scrambling and bordering the Mum Instagram? She probs thought if the cleaning dried up she'd just be a relatively attractive Essex chav like the towie lot but now she's just got a son she's trying to make herself all Mumsy?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Do you reckon Soph wanted a few years riding the fame wave before she had Ron Ron Ten Teef? Now she's a Mum and her cleaning content has gone down the pan, she's sort of just scrambling and bordering the Mum Instagram? She probs thought if the cleaning dried up she'd just be a relatively attractive Essex chav like the towie lot but now she's just got a son she's trying to make herself all Mumsy?
When it comes to being like the chavvy Essex lot, she is way way way down on the list

Reactions: 5
Jesus, more than 26 thousand positive covid tests today. The highest so far, and these insta morons are fannying around breaking the rules at every opportunity. An Essex MP said last week that their rate was doubling every couple of days. I can't say I'm surprised

• Angry
Reactions: 17
This has probably already been mentioned but I haven’t been able to get on here much today....
Hinch has put the date as 29.09.... Stacey seems to think it was early September? Wow these two 🤦🏻‍♀️ You’d have thought they’d agree on a date no? 😂View attachment 283098
And I took a screen shot of her hinch list book on the 13th October and super hero party wasn't ticked off!!!

Editing to say I haven't caught up with posts on here yet

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.