Mrs Hinch #256 Just have a bowl of Cheerios and buzz off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am SO confused about this. Why lie?
In early September we could meet indoors but socially distance from those not in our bubble. On 29th September we still could meet indoors but had to socially distance. In October it was the same. We all saw they didn’t social distance but that aside, meeting other people indoors was allowed until they went into Tier 2 so they didn’t break that rule.

They went into Tier 2 last Friday so the only real conclusion I draw from this is that the desperate need to lie comes from the fact this happened after they were in Tier 2 when it absolutely isn’t allowed.

In regards to that photo that fact it was posted just shows how blatantly clueless she is about what the rules are.

Reactions: 21
I'm so angry I want to scream. I can barely type. How f*** does she think she can have a superhero party. And there was no distance between her and Stacey. No distance! I can't breathe and my anger towards her . will anyone pull her up on the blatant misuse of the rules. Rule of 6 ok but 2-m apart twatt . and limit your movements oh ok let's have a party.

Reactions: 25
The coffee table is there at the "party", it went to her friends house on the 13th? 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I'm so glad someone screenshot the photo the photo of them together so we can all email it to pampers.

Reactions: 14
I am SO confused about this. Why lie?
In early September we could meet indoors but socially distance from those not in our bubble. On 29th September we still could meet indoors but had to socially distance. In October it was the same. We all saw they didn’t social distance but that aside, meeting other people indoors was allowed until they went into Tier 2 so they didn’t break that rule.

They went into Tier 2 last Thursday so the only real conclusion I draw from this is that the desperate need to lie comes from the fact this happened after they were in Tier 2 when it absolutely isn’t allowed.

In regards to that photo that fact it was posted just shows how blatantly clueless she is about what the rules are.
But not socially distancing is a bleeping huge issue.its every little rule break like that that's why we are here

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Sorry if I’m a bit winslet to the party..... but the superhero party back In September, which she’s only just posted now? were her nails done like that in September?

Reactions: 5
I think someone else mentioned it but I went to check and she got all the super hero baking stuff around 10th October 🙄 I don’t understand why they are so dishonest.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion:
Her stories are sappy
Her cooking is crappy
She don't have to social distance
Cos covid don't like nappies

Reactions: 14
I know every baby is different but why is he still napping twice I bet the impression she forces it and makes him nap even if he isn’t ready she might find dropping a day nap would really help with sleeping at night ✌🏻

Reactions: 8
Wow. Them two are bleeping idiots. Such a smack in the face to all of their followers socially distancing and SS should know better! She doesn't sit next to anyone while working on loose women... Why does she feel it's acceptable to do it with Hinch??

Said it before but the typical demographic of followers for Hinch buy store own nappies not the premium brands! Theirs a pandemic, people are losing jobs. Read the room Hinch ffs.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I'm so glad someone screenshot the photo the photo of them together so we can all email it to pampers.
Message them on Instagram as well. Asking how they can as a trusted company allow two influences to have a party and not distance when the countries dying because people aren't distancing

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.