Mrs Hinch #256 Just have a bowl of Cheerios and buzz off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just think what they get up to when they meet up that they don't show online if they are both happy to post photos that show what moronic covidiots they are.
And someone at Pampers must have authorised that going out even if the two of them managed to duck up the bit about the dates

Reactions: 14
Why oh why do the papers never get to hear of all the cockups she does on a weekly basis?
Especially the Covidiot ones. Every week without fail she does something stupid/sneaky/fake and they never get it.
Does she have some kind of protection racket going on, she will send Vestlife round to kneecap them/nail their heads to a coffee table?
Good on Zoflora for calling her out. I said I wasn't but i'm going to Email Pampers, this one is just too much. OOhhh starting to twitch, someone say something funny 🤪
I hope the papers get this one!
Can anyone remember when she had written down the super hero party? And then when it was ticked off?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Why oh why do the papers never get to hear of all the cockups she does on a weekly basis?
Especially the Covidiot ones. Every week without fail she does something stupid/sneaky/fake and they never get it.
Does she have some kind of protection racket going on, she will send Vestlife round to kneecap them/nail their heads to a coffee table?
Good on Zoflora for calling her out. I said I wasn't but i'm going to Email Pampers, this one is just too much. OOhhh starting to twitch, someone say something funny 🤪
You’d need to start a paper called “Hinch Cuntincles” with the amount of cock ups she makes. A section in the daily fail or sun just isn’t enough room 😂

• Haha
That poor dog is sleeping and the kid is attacking him with that goal post. If that happened in my house, the child would get told off and I'd say to leave the sleeping animal alone. Definitely wouldn't be laughing like a deranged cow.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I'm confused (easily done)
Hinch dates her pampers "party" as 29/09 but SS said it was early September.... it just makes me think its BS.

You'd of thought the two would pick a date between them and roll with it 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Woke up this morning to the horrendous news that my cousins wife suddenly passed away in her sleep last night, not even 40, two beautiful young kids and they’re halfway across the world from his closest family and with a travelling ban so my uncle can’t even go comfort him. Feeling very grateful and broken at the same time. THAT is real life Zoph not your pathetic attempt to relate to your minions and I’ve just switched the TV on to see SS talking absolute shite on LW and exposing her thong for all to see. Pissed off at the lot of them. Hold your loved ones close always ❤
How desperately sad! Sending you as big hug xx it will be difficult for you to come to terms with. Take no notice of SS and Grinch because right now they're not worth you're time or attention. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Does she know Ron Ron runaway has a wonder woman crown on his head ?

Edit to say : Not that I personally have an issue here. I dress my kids from both sides of the clothes shop not boys with boys and girls with girls.

Reactions: 4
Just think what they get up to when they meet up that they don't show online if they are both happy to post photos that show what moronic covidiots they are.
And someone at Pampers must have authorised that going out even if the two of them managed to duck up the bit about the dates
Doing scissor sisters on her new coffee table 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So I’ve just seen a local cake maker I follow post a “Mr Hinch” cake and I’m wondering if this was his actual birthday cake or if she’s just made it “in the style of...” for male Hinchers.....can’t deny the talent but not sure how many “Covid cakes” will be commissioned View attachment 282763
It wouldn't be surprised if she does get a cake for Jamie that totally represents her! Selfish witch!

I havent read through to see if its already been said, but stacey is saying warly September... but you look back on traces Instagram and she had her nails done, how they appewr in the pampers ad and today, on 20th September. Id say thats mlre middle to end if September?? 😳🤔
And if you look at SS’s nails, she had different ones on the 25th September. ( the dark ones she had in the pampers ad were before this date 🧐) so it wasn’t the 29th Soph 🤪

Reactions: 7
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Stacey says, "while they are playing so many people have asked what the superhero nappies are about". Emm you prerecorded it a month ago, no-one knew your silly little party was happening so how could they be asking questions about it?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Early, but new thread title suggestion 🤣

“As notorious as Joker, as evil as Bane, detective pastry trolls catch Soph out once again!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Also emailed pampers. This has really REALLY fucked me off. I literally go out to work on the front line every single day putting mine and my families health at risk and I spend 15 minutes on my break seeing these dickheads so publicly flouting the rules, it makes me so mad.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.