Mrs Hinch #256 Just have a bowl of Cheerios and buzz off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that really the best advert she can do for a product that she is paid a hefty sum to promote?! At least put some actual effort into it 🤷‍♀️ Maybe let someone else hold the bloody phone?

Reactions: 8
Is that literally the only outfit she owns? View attachment 282807
I see the media training was a success... The best she can come up with is asking her sheep who their favourite superhero is from the nappies? My head is going to explode 🤯 I can imagine some of the messages she’s having “My favourite is Batman but you’re my real superhero 😘😘😘 xxxx”

🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Where has polly the trolley gone? We haven’t seen her for ages, has that fad passed todo you think?

Reactions: 9
Even when she does actually show cleaning on her account, it’s still boring as sin! Everyone knows how to do a quick spot clean, that’s all she is doing.
If I follow a cleaning account I want to see cleaning hacks and proper deep cleans. Not throwing some smellies around.
Sad I know, but I LOVE watching them deep clean vids on YouTube where they put the camera on a tripod and film the whole clean. Hinch would never do this or show actual real, useful hacks. So she remains boring and in a kind of limbo. She doesn’t fit into any insta account subject wholly. It’s all wishy washy and miss matched.
So do I shady it really motivates me, I love the speed cleans ones do on insta.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
So whilst the rest of us are socially distancing and not seeing family and friends these two are just carrying on doing what they want !
79A24E51-CA99-449F-A5EA-C77591E8B997.png

Reactions: 17
‘Back in September guys Stacey and Rex popped round’

‘but I had the same nails then as I do now and even chipped them in the same place guyyyzzzzz, please believe me’ 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
‘So many of you are asking’

Back in September, people randomly asked you about some new superhero nappies on a day when you weren’t posting about them there and then? Seems unlikely.
I just clocked this when watching her story!

Reactions: 8
The eyebrows!! I can't 😂

For a second there I thought maybe SS and Hinch really are friends and she was posting it to prove they don't always just meet up for a PR stunt. Then realised it was an ad and it all made sense. Fake as duck and no social distancing again, I know lots of people are more relaxed with it but they should be setting an example with their reach and copycat twats watching their every move.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I checked more of SS nails out. She changed her nails 2 weeks ago. I think they had their superhero party 2 weeks ago in line with the HB haul of muffin mix crap. Not in September.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.