Mrs Hinch #256 Just have a bowl of Cheerios and buzz off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At first glimpse I thought Hinch was holding a little baby in a white baby grow against her left shoulder and thought she’d really messed up with the pre records!

D8AE26F4-3B37-4D73-90B5-E31E4429637C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That picture of the both of them... I don’t think I’ve ever seen a pair of more insincere smiles. They’re as fake as my eyelashes! The fact that they’re now teaming up to do ads just shows it’s more of a business relationship than a genuine friendship.

The ad itself was just... well rubbish really! Didn’t tell you any useful information about the product. They’re actually both really bad at ads, & utterly reliant on the fact that their cult followings will go out & buy stuff just because they say they ‘love ittt’!

Hopefully this will make a few of their followers start to join the dots, & realise that they’re often being treated to pre-recorded shite filmed months ago while Grinch & SS sit with their feet up!

Reactions: 16
Random throw away thought maybe the skates are a nod to suggest SS might go on DOI after Joe did or it’s a little thing she and her bestie have because of Joe she would not do DOI she would be 15 foot tall in skates and have to deal with opinions she would think they were trolling her if they said anything less than how amazing she is

Reactions: 4
Three years since my mum passed too.....I know exactly how you are feeling ❤
I'm so sorry. It's extra tough, we normally try to do something special on her birthday and today but we haven't been able to do anything for either. It's just a piss take, I'm following rules and can't do something on a day like this but she's bending them left right and centre

• Heart
Reactions: 4
So based on Sophie's outfit and the fact she shared a Hinch haul of the cake items 2 weeks ago, I'd say it was filmed on 11th October, possibly 12th as didn't she wear the same outfit two days in a row (people on here mentioned Covid hygiene I think)? So before Tier 2 restrictions, but why lie?! Unless she's worn that outfit since and filmed it after 11th.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Hear how SS says ‘So many of you are asking...’
Did SS post that to her story on that day??
as I thought grinch said these were pre-recorded....
🧐🧐🧐🧐
I spotted this too. It's meant to have happened in September and not been posted until today so literally NOBODY is asking.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
That popcorn being decanted into the boxes with her bare hands is exactly the reason I never eat from any buffet tables. People are grim. Nobody wants popcorn which has already been fingered. :sick: :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 17
The smell of Bullsh*t is so strong on this one I can smell it from here. If this doesn’t snap at least a few of her sheep out of their Fabreeze induced hypnosis then I lose all hope with humanity. Absolute 🔔 🔚 Covidiots 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Random throw away thought maybe the skates are a nod to suggest SS might go on DOI after Joe did or it’s a little thing she and her bestie have because of Joe she would not do DOI she would be 15 foot tall in skates and have to deal with opinions she would think they were trolling her if they said anything less than how amazing she is
Nah, no hidden message about DOI. It’s purely “look at me. I must be famous because real celebrities know who I am!” It’s the same as the Michelle Visage post. It’s always all about Hinch!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.