Mrs Hinch #256 Just have a bowl of Cheerios and buzz off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always read here, never comment. But today is the day I comment.
I've complained to Pampers. I cant see any of my family, but she can do as she pleases. Shes an awful person. Always making people feel like crap.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Catching up on the thread and by comment number 4, I've already said to myself twice "and she hasn't read here since 2019?" 🤨🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Unfortunately after investigations, I do believe it was a while ago. Just checked both their pages and it was when Stacey had red nails. Always keep an eye on the nails 😉
They’ve got the same clothes on that they hand on yesterday at the safari park? Hinch has covered staceys red hair with the question box 😩

Reactions: 4
It’s annoyign me that I can’t find it. But didn’t SS allude to seeing Hinch around book launch time in a grid post comment? Something like “can’t wait for Friday”.
YESSSSSSS!!!! Can’t wait for Friday the SECOND OF OCTOBER. That was the date and then nothing came of it (apparently)

• Wow
Reactions: 32
My eye has started twitching again with all this Superhero shite and shenanigans. What a sickening pair they are. Anyway I come on here and have a good laugh and the twitch stops.. Thanks Tattlers :)

Reactions: 16
That pic of soph and SS with their heads together lying down promoting those nappies in September - social distancing rules still applied! Can’t we complain to pampers about this promotion? I haven’t hugged my mum yet and find it disgusting that these two have broken the rules numerous times and promote this to millions! I’m so angry. They arent in a social bubble. If you can’t shake hands or hug, you certainly shouldn’t be lying down next to each other! Pampers you need to be accountable for what you are paying these women to promote!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Why lies? Timeline lies?

I also get the impression this wasn’t due to be shared yet BUT because of tier changes and them not knowing if they will be able to use pre recorded they’ve put it out now instead!

Reactions: 8
If I was in their privileged position, ie making vast sums of money just by posting my dull as duck daily life on IG, I’d always be 100% honest with my followers and make sure I stuck to every advertising rule in the book. It really is the absolute least they could do!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
That pic of soph and SS with their heads together lying down promoting those nappies in September - social distancing rules still applied! Can’t we complain to pampers about this promotion? I haven’t hugged my mum yet and find it disgusting that these two have broken the rules numerous times and promote this to millions! I’m so angry. They arent in a social bubble. If you can’t shake hands or hug, you certainly shouldn’t be lying down next to each other! Pampers you need to be accountable for what you are paying these women to promote!
Not sure how to reply, really new to having an account but I complained to pampers x

Reactions: 6
If she lost those brows and got rid of the ridiculous hair she’d look fab. She’s really very pretty even without makeup on. Such a shame she keeps altering herself so much 🤦‍♀️

Re the DoI stuff. She’s said before she gets asked onto strictly and those sorts of shows a lot but turns them down and I do actually think that’s the case. She’d never cope with being on one of those shows. Would be bloody hilarious for us though!

PS I’m having a fish finger sandwich for lunch. Try that for Ronniedontcallhimroo sometime Zoph! ATFV 😉
Agreed!!!

I was going to have a left over pie and gravy from last night but. Think I might copy you with the FF sandwich since I’m so original 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
1CAA7E94-6A8B-44AD-9941-5F573B6F0C56.png

How much for popcorn boxes and only 4 were used!!!!! What a waste of money

• Wow
Reactions: 19
It’s annoyign me that I can’t find it. But didn’t SS allude to seeing Hinch around book launch time in a grid post comment? Something like “can’t wait for Friday”.
I'm pretty sure it was 02.10.20, which would have been the day after Hinchs book release

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.