Mrs Hinch #256 Just have a bowl of Cheerios and buzz off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘So many of you are asking’

Back in September, people randomly asked you about some new superhero nappies on a day when you weren’t posting about them there and then? Seems unlikely.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Hear how SS says ‘So many of you are asking...’
Did SS post that to her story on that day??
as I thought grinch said these were pre-recorded....
🧐🧐🧐🧐
Just shows how they normally like to pre-record and pretend that it isn't. Can't believe Sophie didn't pick up on this, some of her fans might start to see through the fakeness!

Also, if you go by what they're wearing or the kitchen flowers you might be able to work out exactly when she had the party. According to her Hinch Hauls it was definitely within the last 2 weeks.

Reactions: 11
Lies etc aside. If I was pampers I’d be pissed off with that being the best they could come up with for all the money they are made.
More “I love them” and “they are cute”. That’s not what people buy nappies for. They buy them to soak up piss and tit. So maybe focus on that rather than both toddlers facing away from their parents randomly playing with toys that actually have nothing to do with superheroes (missed an opportunity to have them running around being carefree) and then just randomly picking up a pack of nappies and gushing that you love them.
WHY SHOULD WE BUY THESE NAPPIES? Come on girls. Sell the nappies!! That’s what you’ve been paid to do.

Reactions: 33
The eyebrows, the massive bow, the crazy eyes into the camera, I cant with the skincare routine today 😑

Reactions: 4
Hear how SS says ‘So many of you are asking...’
Did SS post that to her story on that day??
as I thought grinch said these were pre-recorded....
🧐🧐🧐🧐
I was just about to say that too 🤔 I definitely don't remember SS posting about it

Reactions: 2
Why did Stacey say whilst they are playing, so many of you have asked about these nappies, or something along those lines. No one asked Stacey as no one has seen it until today. Oh I love them, Sophie as original as always

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Caddies, it’s caddies not fecking CADDY’S. No 1 best selling author, yeah right😡😡

Reactions: 13
Sorry if it’s been said but they were clearly planning on passing off that superhero stuff as content filmed today. However because of the new restrictions she’s had to be honest about when it was really filmed so she doesn’t get anymore backlash for rule breaking.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I was just about to say that too 🤔 I definitely don't remember SS posting about it
I’m thinking the plan was to use those pre-records and then both act as if they were ‘live’ ... but the new restrictions in Essex ruined that plan, hence why grinch has admitted they were recorded a few weeks ago...

They should of recorded a couple of versions as the ‘so many of you are asking’ just shows how they say that too easy and such a simple way to get a swipe up or an ad in their stories 🙄🤑🤑

Reactions: 27
I think my organs have started shutting down after hearing the cringe fest that was SS and Grinch promoting those nappies. Absolutely shameful! I’ve got a 10 month old baby and I quite frankly don’t give a sh*t if Mrs Hinch “luuuuvzzzz them”, I want to know if they are comfy, and leak proof. Idiots the pair of them.

Reactions: 15
The funniest thing on here is people using famous Kates surnames for late 😂😂. Absolutely makes me howl 😭

Bosworth
Winslet
Middleton
McCann

proper tickles me 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So here’s an interesting plot development. SS has burgundy kind of colour nails in that video. She definitely had those nails in early September. But she changed them (I’m basing this on her grid posts) by September 25th. Anyone else want to follow this one up further?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Don’t you have to socially distance if your on
Instagram 🤷‍♀️ I mean that picture of them both has totally pissed me off. !

Reactions: 28
Clearly some excellent social distancing going on there!
So furious about that last picture - we can’t hug our nearest and dearest and she’s baffooning around on the floor with someone not in her household! Absolute moron - what a poor example to set

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.