Mrs Hinch #256 Just have a bowl of Cheerios and buzz off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the super hero's party was obviously last Thursday on her day of or else she been using a lot of pre records on another day. Why bleeping lie about it. Oh that's right coz Essex got put into tier 2 lock down which fucked all her plans up. Funny how it was never mentioned at the time it happened. That is why people dislike her. She is such a tit liar

• Angry
Reactions: 32
She almost seems annoyed that he won’t nap. Babies of his age don’t usually need so many naps throughout the day. Doesn’t she understand that as they get older their routines will change?
My little one is a couple of weeks older than him & has been on one lunchtime nap for about 2 months. I’m a first time mum also but how can she be so clueless?! I think I speak for a big majority of mums when I say your baby’s routine and sleep literally rule your life for their first year?!

Reactions: 5
I know this isn’t scientific but on the 29th of September she was committing so much dumb fuckery us Tattle Bastards managed to fill an entire 52 page thread in a day, so when did she have time for a superhero party? Unless she’s got the superhero power to freeze time or upload prerecords??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Okay, who called bingo on the Superhero Pampers promo??? Legend!

Oh and she is still misleading her followers with those filtered to duck make up tutorials. A good filter, but a filter none the less!!

Reactions: 22
Well knock me sideways with a feather! She’s showed us her cleaning her high chair! Looked pretty clean to me maybe she pre cleaned it like the bath :p

Reactions: 6
Woke up this morning to the horrendous news that my cousins wife suddenly passed away in her sleep last night, not even 40, two beautiful young kids and he’s halfway across the world from his closest family and with a travelling ban so my uncle can’t even go comfort him. Feeling very grateful and broken at the same time. THAT is real life Zoph not your pathetic attempt to relate to your minions and I’ve just switched the TV on to see SS talking absolute shite on LW and exposing her thong for all to see. Pissed off at the lot of them. Hold your loved ones close always ❤
So sorry for your family's loss @mooseknuckle

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’m all prepared for that Home Bargains Hinch Haul to disappear of her highlights so here’s the evidence we need.
She claimed she did the HB the day before her radio interviews which we know happened in REAL time not Hinch time warp so that definitely cements it happening 2 weeks ago. We can assume if she bought the ingredients 2 weeks ago the party happened any time between 1-2 weeks ago. She obviously couldn’t share it due to it being for the Pampers launch but why pretend happened in September? We have to assume so that it doesn’t look like she’s been mixing with other households so close to the shift to Tier 2 I guess.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Them bloody eyebrows! Is it just me or are they getting higher? They’ll be touching her hairline soon at this rate. Why would you want to look like that??!
I've nicked them for my profile 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Normally I can get over the 'you've got this' 'have a good day' tit she sprouts. But it's three years since my mum passed away, normally I just get stupidly drunk all day but I'm full of cold and don't feel like drink. Today's going to be tit and I know there's people who are in a worse position daily, and some of those are likely her followers.
Three years since my mum passed too.....I know exactly how you are feeling ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Honestly I’m so confused about her eyebrows. But I’ve noticed that in her photo shoot photos they are a completely different shape. I think she’s using a filter to make her eyes bigger and it’s distorting her eyebrow shape in the process. You can see a weird shadow/line under her eyebrow in the latest stories which makes me think it’s a filter altering her face. She also had a comment on her mums private Facebook once talking about how she had tiny eyes and it was all the filters she was using (I feel like this confirms she feels self conscious about it)
Yes im pretty sure she is using a filter

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.