Mrs Hinch #256 Just have a bowl of Cheerios and buzz off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean she admitted she didn’t know what she was talking about so not surprising when she says something stupid ‘the dropper is broken guys so I put it on like this, does the same job.’
Well no, products with a dropper are designed to be used in a certain way, you’re not supposed to apply them directly to your skin and then keep introducing bacteria and dead skin into the bottle, you pleb. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Them bloody eyebrows! Is it just me or are they getting higher? They’ll be touching her hairline soon at this rate. Why would you want to look like that??!
They have to be the most hideous eyebrows i have ever seen! They are no where near her natural arch, they are lumpy and instead of following her natural shape they curve like a clowns brow!! Honestly i am really not sure how she can look in the mirror and think they look ok...if you saw her out and about you would be laughing at those horrendous crayon brows!!!🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Those eyebrows!!! She must have botox to have a smooth forehead like that as with those eyebrows she looks shocked all the time
I dont have any kids but have a few niece/nephews and when they were that age, i dont ever remember them having morning and afternoon naps. They have lunch then crash for an hour or so but i know never to leave them for too long as its hell at bedtime

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I hadn’t ever heard of Lucy Meck before but guided there by a fellow tattler in search to prove my superhero theory I’ve just been watching her IG live interview with mother and baby. She was asked about weaning her baby and she gushed about SS and what an inspiration she was 😂. Then keeps making points about not wanting to portray motherhood as perfect. I’ve no idea what her stance on Hinch is. I still don’t really know who Lucy Meck is or why she’s famous but I really hope she doesn’t like Hinch 😂
She was in towie,dated Mario but now has a baby with Ryan Thomas (Corrie fame).
There is a link with grinch,her friend who was one of her bridesmaids(the pregnant one) is makeup artist and has worked for Lucy.
Grinch put a smarmy message on fb saying how lovely she looked.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Just shows you can have all the money in the world and still look like a nob. Like I said a few threads ago, I hope they're gifted because I wouldn't have paid the woman 50p for them. They're terrible.
Money doesn’t buy you class, or in this case, decent eyebrows 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.