Mrs Hinch #256 Just have a bowl of Cheerios and buzz off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s deffo has lip filler/Botox. Or maybe she has been using the Garnier sheet masks and they’ve transformed her face 🤔🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What the duck are those eye brows! They are the weirdest shape I've ever seen!
They don't even look like they're made of hair?
Like melted chocolate or something😂
I'm not 100% but they look like they've been tattooed on and she's then had a brow lift 🤔 Her eyelids look like they've been pulled up, I've seen a lot of MUAs on YouTube get brow lifts done when they have hooded eyes and their eyelids look like that 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Can someone please make my day and either re post Zoph’s eagle brows photo from a previous thread, or make a new one from today’s story because those brows are about to take off any second 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What’s going on Soph is that he’s nearly 18 months old so he’s dropped a nap which is totally normal. Never known a mum so obsessed with routine

Reactions: 15
She’s not right today. Like more so than usual. If that was my sister or friend I’d be so concerned. Her close family need to see past the freebies and pound signs and help her. Her eyes in that make up story speak a thousand words. Looks like money can’t buy you happiness.

Reactions: 7
Ron’s only just gone for his morning nap? He clearly doesn’t need two naps a day then surely?? I know all kids are different but my son dropped to one nap before he turned one, hate to break it to you Zoph but soon he won’t nap at all what ever will you do?!?

Reactions: 9
If she lost those brows and got rid of the ridiculous hair she’d look fab. She’s really very pretty even without makeup on. Such a shame she keeps altering herself so much 🤦‍♀️

Re the DoI stuff. She’s said before she gets asked onto strictly and those sorts of shows a lot but turns them down and I do actually think that’s the case. She’d never cope with being on one of those shows. Would be bloody hilarious for us though!

PS I’m having a fish finger sandwich for lunch. Try that for Ronniedontcallhimroo sometime Zoph! ATFV 😉

Reactions: 8
So that's it guyzzzz...No Zoph, you have botox, fillers, drawn on brows, fake tan, fake hair..fake....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Soph if you're reading here (we know you are) could you please do an eyebrow tutorial? We could all use a good laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.