Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rosalierae

Chatty Member
In reality what is her account now? There’s not 1 definite topic or theme, but if she’s trying to make it a ‘family’ based then that’s not working either. It’s not cleaning anymore, not home styling as, although there are many grey houses out there, it’s going out of fashion and tbh all she buys is tat as her home is fully decorated. It’s definitely not cooking 😂. Baby channel? Boring. I love my own kids and grandkids but not interested in others kids. Plus it’s not fair on Ronnie. Lifestyle? Aye if you’re worth millions and a Covidiot. Not if you’re a single mum/dad in a council flat in the middle of Brum (other cities are available lol). So what is it? Her swanning about with gifted days out? Author hahaha
How to be a massive cunt in the public eye?

• Haha
Reactions: 6

AC55

VIP Member
So I’ve just seen a local cake maker I follow post a “Mr Hinch” cake and I’m wondering if this was his actual birthday cake or if she’s just made it “in the style of...” for male Hinchers.....can’t deny the talent but not sure how many “Covid cakes” will be commissioned View attachment 282763
It wouldn't be surprised if she does get a cake for Jamie that totally represents her! Selfish bitch!

9Pine

VIP Member
The late nap will be a perfect excuse that there is no time to take Fat Henry out for a proper walk.

• Sad
I'm barely ever on here but I literally came on just for this. Saw grinchys story and saw her nails. I knew for a fact it wasn't sept or early sept on that basis alone. Obviously you guys just confirmed 😂 love this place

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Honestly I’m so confused about her eyebrows. But I’ve noticed that in her photo shoot photos they are a completely different shape. I think she’s using a filter to make her eyes bigger and it’s distorting her eyebrow shape in the process. You can see a weird shadow/line under her eyebrow in the latest stories which makes me think it’s a filter altering her face. She also had a comment on her mums private Facebook once talking about how she had tiny eyes and it was all the filters she was using (I feel like this confirms she feels self conscious about it)
Now you’ve said this it does make sense. Her eyes sometimes look abnormally large. Maybe in real life she has tiny little piggy eyes 😂

Reactions: 5

Whitelilac

VIP Member
It’s annoyign me that I can’t find it. But didn’t SS allude to seeing Hinch around book launch time in a grid post comment? Something like “can’t wait for Friday”.
I'm pretty sure it was 02.10.20, which would have been the day after Hinchs book release

Spinmum

Chatty Member
They haven’t even had the sense to agree on a date for the party 🙄🙄 They 100% have filmed that in the last few days and then panicked because they’re breaking lockdown rules. I didn’t used to mind SS but the last few days she’s really pissed me off and shown she’s no better than Hinch.
I honestly think it was filmed before the 25th September. SS nails are dark in the pampers video. She had those jeweled nes for her birthday weekend, and now has the clear pointed ones 🤷🏻‍♀️

Mummykazzy

She’s not thought it through has she. They can’t be direct messages as they use “She” not “you”. So she’s admitting she does go out of her way to read things about herself. Even though she says she doesn’t. She can’t help but lie. She’s lost herself. I don’t even think she knows what’s real anymore.
That's such a good point. Goes against completely what she says!

Jdm

She almost seems annoyed that he won’t nap. Babies of his age don’t usually need so many naps throughout the day. Doesn’t she understand that as they get older their routines will change?
My son is two weeks older and we have been on one nap a day for about a month now!

Cleanfreak

Chatty Member
Errr when did she get those terrible nails done? Wasn’t as early as September was it? Why lie about the get together

munch-munch

Sorry if I’m a bit winslet to the party..... but the superhero party back In September, which she’s only just posted now? were her nails done like that in September?

lollipop89

Saw this on someone else story ... clearly lieing about when they had the party

Rex isn’t even wearing the same clothes
And wtf is Ronnie wearing ???
Ok I don’t like to stick up for her BUT could it be on the list to say that she needs to post the content as opposed to actually having the party?