Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Right I think we have definite proof grinchy poos pre-records her posts. Stacey said beginning of September (more likely shes telling the truth) and hinchs nails are the same length in the car cleaning from 5 days ago but todays dropping the nap has some growth. Apologies for fuzziness screenshoting a video is harder than I thought.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
When did she get her new coffee table? I’m sure on one of SS’s stories, her old coffee table is still there. I’ll try and find it.

coldtoast

Well knock me sideways with a feather! She’s showed us her cleaning her high chair! Looked pretty clean to me maybe she pre cleaned it like the bath :p

Can someone please make my day and either re post Zoph’s eagle brows photo from a previous thread, or make a new one from today’s story because those brows are about to take off any second 😂😂😂

• Haha

Binkyboos

Chatty Member
Her reaction to her son’s existence baffles me, and it’s made worse by her constant professions of love. You see a real glimpse of her true feelings when she’s caught off-guard, like on This Morning where the only thing she could say about him was that he’s naughty.

I think she has been coddled so much by everyone around her that she resents her son because she’s not the baby anymore. I think she can feel this and still love him, I don’t necessarily think it makes her a bad mother either, but you can tell that Ronnie has thrown her whole world upside down because he makes things difficult. She can’t do whatever she wants to do all the time (hard to believe because she still seems to do a lot of what she wants, but I expect it’s still not enough). He stops her home being insta-perfect (wtf was that about his toys being “all ready for him to destroy” tomorrow?!) He takes Jamie’s attention away from her. And I think she probably does have genuine anxiety about being a mother to Ronnie which is why she’s never alone with him, not because she can’t look after him but because she doesn’t think she can.

I think she really struggles with admitting when things are hard or when she’s unhappy, because she has such an obsession with perfection. No negativity allowed on her page. Only ever shows the good stuff. Has to constantly look perfect in her own appearance (full face of make up, fake nails etc). It’s such a shame because it stops her from being human. How the hell she presented such a front during those newborn months when everyone knows you feel like you were hit by a ten tonne truck that then reversed and smacked you again, repeatedly, I will never know.

The main reason she loves that dog so much is because, to him, she will always be perfect because that’s the magic of dogs.

I almost feel sorry for her. Then I remember she’s a cunt.
This is spot on!

9Pine

VIP Member
I am here for comments 😂

I asked my teenager (16) about the possible filter and showed her. I had already been on Snapchat and whilst some do seem to widen eyes and slightly lift eyebrows - not that bloody much 😂

She watched it and said it’s not a filter. It would glitch when she was rubbing her face. I said what do you think is going on with her eyebrows? They are pretty high up. She said she thinks fillers/Botox. Face looks really really taught forehead no movement. Thanks daughter 😂

she has movement in her lower face but I think she had a Botox brow lift to open her eyes more and it has moved her eyebrows up way way too far
Shame it’s not moved them up equally then! Imagine posting that for nearly 4 million people to see.

• Haha

Astonishing

VIP Member
Why oh why do the papers never get to hear of all the cockups she does on a weekly basis?
Especially the Covidiot ones. Every week without fail she does something stupid/sneaky/fake and they never get it.
Does she have some kind of protection racket going on, she will send Vestlife round to kneecap them/nail their heads to a coffee table?
Good on Zoflora for calling her out. I said I wasn't but i'm going to Email Pampers, this one is just too much. OOhhh starting to twitch, someone say something funny 🤪
I hope the papers get this one!
Can anyone remember when she had written down the super hero party? And then when it was ticked off?

• Heart

mgh727

VIP Member
Why oh why do the papers never get to hear of all the cockups she does on a weekly basis?
Especially the Covidiot ones. Every week without fail she does something stupid/sneaky/fake and they never get it.
Does she have some kind of protection racket going on, she will send Vestlife round to kneecap them/nail their heads to a coffee table?
Good on Zoflora for calling her out. I said I wasn't but i'm going to Email Pampers, this one is just too much. OOhhh starting to twitch, someone say something funny 🤪
You’d need to start a paper called “Hinch Cuntincles” with the amount of cock ups she makes. A section in the daily fail or sun just isn’t enough room 😂

• Haha

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
My theory is eyebrow lift with too much Botox not a filter all the time

I am unsure what these puffy lines are under her eyebrows in this photo (she has this in a couple of photos) but you can clearly see her eyebrows are closer to her eyes in older photos
When she is make up free they look even worse because these are tattooed on eyebrows, when she fills them in properly with fibres/pencil she is able to draw them down more, thicken them out and lessen the harshness of the arch and they look less villainy

Attachments

• Haha