Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FlameIce

Chatty Member
Have the latest lockdown restrictions in Essex forced her to admit that her & SS pre-record stuff up to a month in advance? 😂
Or have they broken the rules to film that naff & shit ad more recently?
Either way, what a pair of bell ends!

My guess is it’s the first one, I think it was months ago & if it wasn’t for the new rules she’d be passing these stories off as being ‘live as it happened’. 😂
Unfortunately after investigations, I do believe it was a while ago. Just checked both their pages and it was when Stacey had red nails. Always keep an eye on the nails 😉

Reactions: 6

under the ivy

VIP Member
😬 Is Chicken Strip a secret pastry troll, he looks p’ssed off in her last story. Maybe he’s seen through the bullshit and wants out - literally out in fresh air

• Haha
hmm Stacey's nails are red in the pampers videos which (according to her highlights was 3 weeks ago at least)
Im not one for sticking up for either of them but, i was trying to catch her out with the nail colour and it seems to check out...

MacMum

those eyebrows!!! you can literally see the shadow of where her actual brow bone is, why would she draw them on so high like that?? nobody’s real eyebrows look like that! i can’t cope 😵

shadyessex33

VIP Member
I do have to say there is nothing wrong with girls wearing the traditional male superhero costumes, so why shouldn't a boy wear the female superhero. Its a character, thats all. And obviously they couldn't use the cling on neice as Wonderwoman as she is too old for nappies.
I’m surprised she didn’t try and wedge herself in there somewhere.

• Haha

Tui

VIP Member
Guys I’ve got back to work this week after self isolating, during which time I was reading tattle to my hearts content. I’m now 30+ pages behind 😂 just wanted to comment how bloody terrifying the latest shot show video is of Ronnie tormenting that dog. Head to head then index finger to mouth....I actually yelped out loud watching it 😬

• Haha
Oh and dear Zoph and stinky Stacey.... popcorn is a serious choking hazard to under 5s.
we all know Stacey doesn’t give two fucks about this already by seeing the way she cuts grapes for her 1 year old, but come on guys, you're ‘influencers’.