Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Littlebitoflove

Chatty Member
SS says early September and Hinch date stamp says the end of September? 🤦🏻‍♀️
What is it???
Also think for someone who always goes on about saving money and buying bargains she shouldn't be advertising 22 nappies for a fiver when you can get 128 for £20 on amazon (put link below for any mums) I know those one have super hero characters on but let's face it your kids don't give a damn 🤷🏻‍♀️ Amazon product

Attachments

Reactions: 7

HannahF

After watching her "skin care" I came here too say 2 things.. Firstly don't let the dropper/applicater touch your skin cos bacteria & 2nd tap eye cream in dont rub 😔🤦‍♀️
I was about to say the same. Considering she was all 🙌 to Kylies skin care videos the other day. Kylie said to lightly dab with ring finger and not to rub. Clearly she didnt pay attention

Laracroft27

Chatty Member
Is it not absolutely chucking it down in Essex? I feel cold watching Tom Hardy the Second in shorts and a tshirt!

• Haha

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
Has the party distracted everyone from her laughing about the dog bothering again? Just let Ron stick a goal on top of the sleeping dog. Sure he won’t mind it he’s his bruvva

Is it not absolutely chucking it down in Essex? I feel cold watching Tom Hardy the Second in shorts and a tshirt!
It is pissing down

Spinmum

Chatty Member
I havent read through to see if its already been said, but stacey is saying warly September... but you look back on traces Instagram and she had her nails done, how they appewr in the pampers ad and today, on 20th September. Id say thats mlre middle to end if September?? 😳🤔
And if you look at SS’s nails, she had different ones on the 25th September. ( the dark ones she had in the pampers ad were before this date 🧐) so it wasn’t the 29th Soph 🤪

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Dora the explorer was a big part of my childhood and this has just sent those happy memories to die 😂😂 Freda does strike me as swiper tho, especially when it comes to buying baby boys “Ma Barker no swiping, Ma Barker no swiping!!” 😂
SWIPER NO SWIPING 🤣 my 25 year old self loved a bit of Dora

• Haha

sloplunchhater

So based on Sophie's outfit and the fact she shared a Hinch haul of the cake items 2 weeks ago, I'd say it was filmed on 11th October, possibly 12th as didn't she wear the same outfit two days in a row (people on here mentioned Covid hygiene I think)? So before Tier 2 restrictions, but why lie?! Unless she's worn that outfit since and filmed it after 11th.
Why does she keep wearing that outfit? It is fuckin hideous

Ejka

That pic of soph and SS with their heads together lying down promoting those nappies in September - social distancing rules still applied! Can’t we complain to pampers about this promotion? I haven’t hugged my mum yet and find it disgusting that these two have broken the rules numerous times and promote this to millions! I’m so angry. They arent in a social bubble. If you can’t shake hands or hug, you certainly shouldn’t be lying down next to each other! Pampers you need to be accountable for what you are paying these women to promote!
Not sure how to reply, really new to having an account but I complained to pampers x

Reactions: 6