Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justapeep

VIP Member
Bet you some people in that soft play wonder what RH is emblazoned on his clothes. Seriously who do they think they are

• Haha
Reactions: 7

mgh727

VIP Member
I’d buy one purely to watch her melt before my eyes

I’m melting! I’m melting! and me and the little A’s could all chorus in with
“Ding dong the witch is Wax”
I can just imagine you coming on here “Mr A thinks I’m losing it because I’ve been manically laughing over melting Hinch’s face in my wax melt burner....on the upside my house smells like strawberries and cream 👀😂

• Haha
Looks like they can’t even get their story straight about the super hero party. Hinch story saying 29th sept and SS saying early sept.
When was it girls ? You not conspire together before posting 🙈

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
I hadn’t ever heard of Lucy Meck before but guided there by a fellow tattler in search to prove my superhero theory I’ve just been watching her IG live interview with mother and baby. She was asked about weaning her baby and she gushed about SS and what an inspiration she was 😂. Then keeps making points about not wanting to portray motherhood as perfect. I’ve no idea what her stance on Hinch is. I still don’t really know who Lucy Meck is or why she’s famous but I really hope she doesn’t like Hinch 😂
She was in towie,dated Mario but now has a baby with Ryan Thomas (Corrie fame).
There is a link with grinch,her friend who was one of her bridesmaids(the pregnant one) is makeup artist and has worked for Lucy.
Grinch put a smarmy message on fb saying how lovely she looked.

• Wow

SophiaPen89

Professional ..... not!!! How is this allowed
Lying soph. Nobody has ever called her fat on here :) nasty trailer park woman. In my opinion you are a hideous woman due to your horrible horrible mean girl personality. I hope my 5,3 and 1 year old never bring a bitch like you home for a play date. Obnoxious post she’s looking for attention!

Lisav

Chatty Member
Is she not damned if she does & damned if she doesn’t with this one though.
We all moan about the amount of time she films Ronnie & he has no say in it, not fair etc etc & his whole life is on the gram, & rightly so!! Except we’re now commenting that we don’t see his bedtimes. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think the poor lad should be allowed a bit of privacy at bedtime. Like others have said it's probably because he sleeps in their room (who cares and it does not matter). My now 14yo slept with me till he was 8.He was in is own room from birth but it went down hill when he had a nightmare aged 4 and for the life of me we couldn't get him back in his own bed. Just be honest Sophie.

Cassy Role

VIP Member
She’s not right today. Like more so than usual. If that was my sister or friend I’d be so concerned. Her close family need to see past the freebies and pound signs and help her. Her eyes in that make up story speak a thousand words. Looks like money can’t buy you happiness.

legsbumsandtums

VIP Member
I’m still so far behind on the threads, so I’m sorry if this has been mentioned already. This was from her Super Hero party, it was in September apparently. She deleted the original photo minutes after this went on another Insta account earlier today. Guilty 👍😂
Definitely happened yesterday after the zoo!