Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Why lies? Timeline lies?

I also get the impression this wasn’t due to be shared yet BUT because of tier changes and them not knowing if they will be able to use pre recorded they’ve put it out now instead!

Reactions: 8

Misssj80

VIP Member
Blimey Jamie, get some bigger t shirts, that one is rather snug! Also I'm shocked there are actual other people at the soft play, usually wherever they go there is no one else there!

Reactions: 7

I_love_itttt

Chatty Member
I’ve thought this before but never said it because I don’t like to speculate on eating disorders etc because I know it’s a sensitive issue. But I don’t think she’s started the whole cleaning thing because of anxiety, I think it’s so she is distracted from feeling hungry. Why on earth would you clean your washing machine while your son is eating. Eat with your child for gods sake. She’s setting such a bad example not being present at mealtimes. This should be family time no matter the age of your child
In reality, It was probably a pre record and she sat there with them eating a mugshit no doubt 😂 who's washing machine draw gets that minging in a couple of weeks ?

Pepsi

VIP Member
I know I am Kate to the party, but I’ve had a long hard shit day and for once I am thankful for Hinch. Cannot stop laughing at her forehead caterpillars.View attachment 283095
Iv never had botox, bloody should have cos im a game old bird but surely that must feel tight being all pulled up like that. Look how her eyes are really wide or is that a filter? Hate to think what she will be like when shes my age. You must have to keep that up once you start. Anyway dont really like to comment on folks looks but this is self inflicted and not natural so Im telling myself thats ok :)

Han56789

We all 100% for sure know no one.. Not one person has said fat soph is back. All these 'troll" so called "comments" are in fact her twisted insecurites. It's actually worrying and very similar to what PB did (although her showing the supposed screenshot she actually did get caught out as a liar) like others have said... Its bizzare to be dredging up so call insults from over a year ago... Why? What's the point? Sympathy sympathy sympathy... She screams for attention attention attention
I agree, I have never seen a comment about her being fat- actually quite the opposite! She is highly delusional.

I think the reason she hasn’t ticked it off yet is coz she had planned to do it this week. So she would have shown those videos as if it was live and then she would have ticked it off today. I don’t think she had the party while she was in tier 2 but I do believe there was no social distancing going on and I wouldn’t be surprised if there were more people there including her mum and niece.
Exactly this and it shows just how behind we are in “real time” and how long she holds out prerecorded! The tier thing is the only reason they published it sooner and even then they couldn’t agree on the date it happened ffs

RonnieBlessHim

VIP Member
I agree what they've done is wrong but I think any company would care more about two people with 7.6m followers promoting them than a couple of pastry trolls sending angry emails.
Unfortanetly companies like these don't give a damn.
I think they have basically the same followers and mostly bots. SS probably has a few more real ones that Hinch.

DuckDuck

VIP Member
Oh dear ... mumsnet have gone and deleted a thread about her and SS....seems like you can post about how Boris Jo Blow is a wanker but when it comes to tweedle dumb and tweedle dumber it’s a no go .

• Haha
  • Angry
Those eyebrows but guyyzzzz
Seriously like Corpse bride! What a day for this thread! LOL
Its the fact she never addresses her f***k ups thats annoys me :mad:

• Haha

Followthey

I’m genuinely confused as to when they met up for this superhero party, SS said in her post it was early September and Hinch says the 29th September? Surely they’d have thought to get their stories straight!

Katlen12

VIP Member
*sorry see this was mentioned already a few times 😂 *

Was probably on the 2nd October...This was the post from SS on hinch's grid post :rolleyes:

Capturehc.PNG

Last edited: