Mrs Hinch #253 As long as I got me and me, Fleecing my sheep with each two faced scheme

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is why I'm unsure why she's going on like tonight will be the last time she sees her mum and sister. Hun, you'll have them round within a week or so. She just loves thinking she's relatable. She's about as relatable as a plank of wood. Thick as one, too.
Not very relatable to the millions of people who have had local lockdowns for months already either!

Reactions: 10
That tomato 🍅 🤣
Surely IF it had come from one of Ronnies plants, she would have shown it growing right? I mean, that’s what her bestie SS would have done. Any gardener would be proud of anything home grown. Why does she do this to herself? She is either desperate for content, or really needed those gushing validations from her followers, or both! 🤣🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I’m embarrassed for that tomato.
#paprikagate
#foodbankgate
#clothesbankgate
#tomatogate 🍅 🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I’m sure I read it here about the Hunbelievable FB page, so I asked to join. I’ve rarely use FB. Find out this morning I’m blocked. Not quite sure what that’s all about.

Reactions: 5
Never thought I’d say this but I think you’re all being so harsh judging her about that tomato. Who says you can’t get a tomato mid October, I just got this off mine. (Please note: these are not my hands before you nasty little hand trolls start ripping into me😂)
3FF71C40-B962-41F7-A66F-B3B8671CE3B1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 61
95CAE79F-7D20-4F16-9A94-F11BEE350E03.jpeg

FOUND IT!! This is the hinch pumpkin for all the huns that aren’t in that certain Facebook group, sorry I couldn’t find it yesterday 😂 I still don’t know what exactly makes this a Hinch pumpkin but I’m assuming it’s the fake flowers? 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Long time lurker here. I'm not sure what it was about her post yesterday as she does them all the time but the 'how are you today' so refreshing to hear how everyone's doing bollocks really riled me. After waking up at 5, walking the dog, playing with my toddler, sorting breakfast, a long day at work as a special needs teacher which is exhausting physically and emotionally on a daily basis then coming home and cooking, tidying, playing etc reading that just angered me as she gets 'anxious' for no real reason then wanks her taps off to calm down and her sheep (who have probably had days like mine) fawn all over her. She just lives in another world. I would love to see her try and live a day in one of our shoes.
Her bollocky posts about ‘I love hearing what you’re up to’ is just market research... she sees what normal people are doing then pretends shes done something similar to appear normal
She’s a detached cretin with no idea of real life!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I often think this. I know it's just for content but she just makes herself look dirty. Nobody who "loves cleaning" as much as she claims to would ever leave wrappers in a car bin for as long as it takes to build up like that.

Oh, and the upstairs table that was so dirty she had to clean it twice? Give me a break.

Fabulosa is a disinfectant. It doesn't clean. It also needs a 5 minute contact time to be effective. So, she's basically just wiping stuff with smelly, flammable water.

She is very tidy, but not clean.

It's like the filters she uses. By putting the filter of a shiny sink and neat kitchen, she masks the real filth underneath.

Scruffy cow, bet it stinks in that house 🤢
I hate to defend her but fabulosa does clean it has surfactants in it where Zoflo doesn't however you are right that it needs 5 min contact time

Reactions: 6
SOPHIE ROSE HINCHLIFFE. HOW BLOODY DARE YOU.

You can disrespect pastry. You can disrespect the nation. BUT DONT YOU DARE DISRESPECT JAMES TW. BRING HIM BACK.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
"In the name of Universal Credit" 😭😭🤣🤣

I'm sorry but restrictions starting or not, its been made public that she had COVID symptoms a few days ago so should be isolating surely?! Its really pissing me off that she just ignores the rules and gets away with it, especially considering how "scared" she was of Covid. Or was that just another way to get sympathy?.
Shes a selfish boot. I woke up Thursday morning feeling "not great" went for a test and had a positive result yesterday. Isolating for 10 days. Does it bother me? No it doesn't as I want my family and friends to be safe.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m sure I read it here about the Hunbelievable FB page, so I asked to join. I’ve rarely use FB. Find out this morning I’m blocked. Not quite sure what that’s all about.

You're not missing much. I joined it and was there about three weeks and left. It totally cluttered up my whole FB feed and was a bit cliquey.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
8A605D7A-468A-43DF-905B-702DFA5F031B.jpeg

Guysss I’ve been secretly following Hinch’s gardening tips of never watering and putting rabbit ornaments in the veg patch and lo and behold! This morning I’ve found this ready to pick. ATV... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 56
That rug under her dining table is absolutely filthy and she is letting run crawl on it and put his head right next to the dog #askingforamauling

Reactions: 12
View attachment 278257
FOUND IT!! This is the hinch pumpkin for all the huns that aren’t in that certain Facebook group, sorry I couldn’t find it yesterday 😂 I still don’t know what exactly makes this a Hinch pumpkin but I’m assuming it’s the fake flowers? 🤔
Few things, 1 shouldn’t she have painted it grey!? Secondly needs some kind of toxic cleaning product placement surely

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did anyone else notice how quickly Lord Lard Arse went for his food bowl this morning? Tuftymans didn’t even have a chance to move his hand back! It’s going to go so so wrong!! 😡

also I’m going to be honest, it’s annoying as hell but the montage felt a little wrong without Two Man Team 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 17
FOR duck SAKE I LOVE THAT SONG. Thanks for ruining that for me grinchykins 😭 go back to your two man team.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.