Mrs Hinch #253 As long as I got me and me, Fleecing my sheep with each two faced scheme

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker here. I'm not sure what it was about her post yesterday as she does them all the time but the 'how are you today' so refreshing to hear how everyone's doing bollocks really riled me. After waking up at 5, walking the dog, playing with my toddler, sorting breakfast, a long day at work as a special needs teacher which is exhausting physically and emotionally on a daily basis then coming home and cooking, tidying, playing etc reading that just angered me as she gets 'anxious' for no real reason then wanks her taps off to calm down and her sheep (who have probably had days like mine) fawn all over her. She just lives in another world. I would love to see her try and live a day in one of our shoes.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Also I noticed the other day who the REALLY popular person is between SS and gormless

Gormless brings her book of lies out and gets 9040 comments over a 21 day period

SS just changes her hair colour and gets 18575 comments in 1 day

😀
That’s because she had to delete the other half 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Liverpool here and we’re bleeping fuming! 😂
Same! I live in Liverpool atm so in tier 3 but I am from sunderland which is tier 2 and possibly going to go into 3 so I cant see any of my family for a while, and have only seen them once since Christmas when the lockdown was lifted and I was legally allowed. My little girl cries regularly cos she misses her gran but all I can do is explain the situation and hope that she understands. Another reason why I get so annoyed at hinch for regularly breaking rules! X

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Guyzzzzz I have proof Soph is a fake!

Hold onto your horses because this is going to blow tattle wide open.....she cleaned her car bin earlier, NOT A SINGLE CHEEEEEEZESTRIIIIIIING WRAPPER! Mum always says take a snack so she always takes a cheesestring! This was staged! Wouldn’t be surprised if she took the rubbish out her neighbours bin! But there’s not a single chezestreng or monster munch packet. I can’t believe she’s lied to us like this, hurt and afraid right now, hurt and afraid. View attachment 278100
That’s cos this is a Ronnies bin. Ronnie gets skips and quavers. Mummazzz gets cheese strings and monster munch.
I’m all about things in moderation but even I don’t give my 19 month old “real crisps”. At a push he gets over priced veggie straws and rice crackers. They really don’t need the salt etc. Ronnie is going to end up so indulged unfortunately, if they already have to bribe him with skips to keep him happy in the car. I didn’t spy any toys in the car. My kids each have what I call a “tat bag” and it’s full of “car toys” like old McDonald happy meal toys I’ve acquired or little cars or those magnetic writing boards. Just to keep them happy in the car.
what does Zoph do? Ahh yeah.TV screen and skips. Nice one.

Reactions: 15
She is seriously running out of content. Her cleaning her car was ridiculous. I couldn’t believe for such a clean freak who earns a very profitable living from cleaning, that her car was so bad. All those wrappers in a car bin? Either she has a right old scoff each time she goes out in the car or just never cleans out the wrappers. The boy and dog daily, the sink clean and oven liners on a loop. That’s basically it!
She’s not cooking so much since her monstrosity pie made the tabloids.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
[QUOTE="This.is.me, post: 2651640, member: 141877,

Spoke to my GP today about my mental health and can you guess what he absolutely didn’t recommend? Mrs bleeping grinch. Interestingly, he did however recommend some books by Ruby Wax, someone with actual experience and knowledge on the matter.
[/QUOTE]

Ruby Wax’s books are good for mindfulness ☺

Reactions: 12
After seeing Hinch’s tomato success, I thought I’d have an early morning trip in to the garden and look what I found nestling in the bus shelter flower bed!
5B869AFA-D61D-40E1-A221-386AAE7E194C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94
She is seriously running out of content. Her cleaning her car was ridiculous. I couldn’t believe for such a clean freak who earns a very profitable living from cleaning, that her car was so bad. All those wrappers in a car bin? Either she has a right old scoff each time she goes out in the car or just never cleans out the wrappers. The boy and dog daily, the sink clean and oven liners on a loop. That’s basically it!
She’s not cooking so much since her monstrosity pie made the tabloids.
I often think this. I know it's just for content but she just makes herself look dirty. Nobody who "loves cleaning" as much as she claims to would ever leave wrappers in a car bin for as long as it takes to build up like that.

Oh, and the upstairs table that was so dirty she had to clean it twice? Give me a break.

Fabulosa is a disinfectant. It doesn't clean. It also needs a 5 minute contact time to be effective. So, she's basically just wiping stuff with smelly, flammable water.

She is very tidy, but not clean.

It's like the filters she uses. By putting the filter of a shiny sink and neat kitchen, she masks the real filth underneath.

Scruffy cow, bet it stinks in that house 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Cue two man team twatishness and spew inducing inspirational quote about it being a new day...

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Trigger warning: You & Me by James TW to be played within next hour accompanied by Ron feeding a pissed off Hen some chicken, Grinch sticking her claw out to Ron & Ron totally pieing her off

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Cue two man team twatishness and spew inducing inspirational quote about it being a new day...
Found myself humming that bloody song whilst making breakfast this morning! 😱Please change the tune Soph 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Am I the only one who’s never thought I’ve needed a car bin 🤷‍♀️

Any wrappers I have in car after long journeys I take inside and put in bin or use the bins at services. I never have a snack in car for going to B&M 10 minutes down the road...

Seems pointless

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She actually owns a proper leather cleaner because she used to use it on the big cream leather chair that stood in the lounge pre extension.
Using Fabulosa to clean the car is purely down to being paid to do so. And once again she didn't rinse the product away, just sprayed it onto a cloth and rubbed it onto the surfaces. Every surface in that car is still covered in neat Fabulosa.
She doesn't actually know how to clean.

Reactions: 25
A very specific peeve but, as someone who works at Land Rover, watching her clean those lovely (I think Evoque) seats with disinfectant makes me cringe. So drying and so smelly!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She actually owns a proper leather cleaner because she used to use it on the big cream leather chair that stood in the lounge pre extension.
Using Fabulosa to clean the car is purely down to being paid to do so. And once again she didn't rinse the product away, just sprayed it onto a cloth and rubbed it onto the surfaces. Every surface in that car is still covered in neat Fabulosa.
She doesn't actually know how to clean.
So next time Henry gets put in the car he will be sat on fabulosa?!! She's a twit. She can spout on all she likes that she loves that dog and animals, but her actions say otherwise!

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I don’t like sticking up for Hinch, believe me I don’t 😂 but my son by 15 months could unfasten and climb out of his rear facing seat. I have severe and medicated anxiety problems but I am usually the only adult in the car with him and so had to change his seat for a front facing one which I could plug into the main seatbelt with no clips! Hinch being Hinch with her perfect life, instead of educating her minions on this issue and safe ways to resolve it, wouldn’t do this. Just move him and plead ignorance... but I don’t think it’s necessarily anything to do with her anxiety!
I mean she is quite literally never alone with her own car. And basically never drives herself anywhere

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.