Mrs Hinch #253 As long as I got me and me, Fleecing my sheep with each two faced scheme

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I'm taking in every minute of it" you're not Liv Tyler in Armageddon and saying goodbye to Ma Barker as she attends a space mission to never return. Dick head.

I bet Hennerz gets a beef chow mein and prawn toast to himself.
Jaymehh gets pedigree chunks leftover scraps....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why are Grinch and Stinky Stace making such a song and dance about it? As if they won’t be sneaking people in and visiting their families etc anyway like before. Some of us have been in local lockdown for weeks and didn’t have a last supper like the world was ending. Get a grip!

Reactions: 27
With all that money you’d think she’d get an inside and out service at the car wash.
I reckon she poured the remains of those crisp packets all over the car for content. She’s so boring.

Reactions: 9
Why are Grinch and Stinky Stace making such a song and dance about it? As if they won’t be sneaking people in and visiting their families etc anyway like before. Some of us have been in local lockdown for weeks and didn’t have a last supper like the world was ending. Get a grip!
At least they’ve had some warning! When Manchester went into local lockdown it got announced by the news around 8pm the night before.

Reactions: 14
Serious question, what did Zoph feed the Inch before she started making sub-standard meals?
She used to have a "chef hinch" highlight on her page and don't get me wrong, she wouldn't have won masterchef but it looked edible
Dont know why she's started to act like she can't make anything, just another act

Reactions: 11
At least they’ve had some warning! When Manchester went into local lockdown it got announced by the news around 8pm the night before.
im fully expecting the same thing to happen when they move us into tier 3

Reactions: 1
Kate to the party, I thank you...
abit annoyed with the tall girl post! My best friend since school is tall blonde and I was the small Brunette one.. no quarms.. we looked odd probably together on old nights out, I wish I was her height and she used to have to bend down for photos!! I was jealous ! Anyway hinch is a dick!
tormenting that dog with his collar is just cruel.. I have to say I’m going to take the dog for a W.a.l.k. To my family . I can’t say the word To them because she goes crazy! And if she hears me rustling through her bag under the stairs she pisses all over in excitement! (Taken to putting her in the back garden before I get everything ready) how the dog isn’t even noticing it’s a collar is beyond words, it’s cruel! That poor dog 😢 take him for a walk !! It’s not hard and the excitement in their faces is worth it. They don’t want a bleeping bedroom, they want good food, attention - as in throwing a ball , and then a good walk And a cuddle but a proper tummy rub! - not a child waving his head in his face and tormenting him. It’s not right. Sorry if this doesnt make any sense , I’ve had some wine and it’s the first time I’ve come on today 🤣 xxx not happy at all it’s cruel x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m also a central belter - I can’t pm you on here as don’t have the access but if you need anything and if there’s a way of leaving clues re location we can sort something out!
Thanks @SarcasticEllis just having a bit of a feeling sorry for myself moment, there are many more out there that are in worse positions than me, I've vacc'd my windows, cleaned my sparkling mirror and ordered Chinese for 20 people, none of which made me feel better but the support from you guys has. Btw I'm East of Glasgow (moved up from Essex in August) x

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Will someone explain these tiers to me? I don't live in the uk. What t tier is Hinch?
I don't think even us in the UK have a clue what's going on
She'll be going into tier 2, no mixing of households. Though we all know she'll be breaking the rules and visiting ma barker still

Reactions: 11
That’s very true. I’m in the North East and it’s fair to say we’ve been truly shafted.

Reactions: 9
I hope Freda has pumped enough milk for Zoph now they're going into Tier 2. We don't want Veruca going without bitty.

Wonder if Jaymeh was banished to the garage when the family came over, for a wank and time on POF, I mean to use his resistance bands...

• Haha
Reactions: 39
That’s what they should do with every local lockdown, would maybe stop idiots meeting up for one last hurrah.

Reactions: 10
I know, it's like the last supper. Get a grip you pair of twats!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.