Mrs Hinch #253 As long as I got me and me, Fleecing my sheep with each two faced scheme

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eeeeee that tomato 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 In other news I always knew that Henry was overweight but this afternoon we picked up our dog from the vets (getting his glands squeezed 🤢). We were waiting outside for him and there was a Henry Hinch waiting to go in. I literally could not believe my eyes this dog was one lean boy he was bouncy and spritely and happy. I wanted proof for the tithead tattlers, reached in my bag for my phone and my husband mouthed ‘don’t you bleeping dare’ 🤣 Creepy but I was going to get a sly snap and the husband knew it because I think my jaw was on the floor at the difference in body mass on this other dog 🤣 She’s an actual disgrace it wasn’t until I saw another real life comparison of a clearly very happy and well cared for dog that I realised she really is killing him 😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I’m beginning to think she’s an even bigger fake than I thought
She cleaned this little console table twice because “it was actually really bad”
Now this is someone who is supposed to be a cleaner, whose whole persona has been centred round cleaning, keeping to a routine etc even stupid books to make lists to clean stuff
This is someone whose husband is not working so it’s not like suddenly due to the child coming on the scene cleaning can’t get done and we are not talking a regular person we are talking someone earning many thousands with over 3 million followers through ‘cleaning’
Now suddenly it seems she can’t be arsed

It doesn’t add up it really doesn’t 🤔

Attachments

Reactions: 15
I’m beginning to think she’s an even bigger fake than I thought
She cleaned this little console table twice because “it was actually really bad”
Now this is someone who is supposed to be a cleaner, whose whole persona has been centred round cleaning, keeping to a routine etc even stupid books to make lists to clean stuff
This is someone whose husband is not working so it’s not like suddenly due to the child coming on the scene cleaning can’t get done and we are not talking a regular person we are talking someone earning many thousands with over 3 million followers through ‘cleaning’
Now suddenly it seems she can’t be arsed

It doesn’t add up it really doesn’t 🤔
This confused me because she was using polish. Now I thought you were supposed to clean the table first, then polish it after?? Not use the polish to clean it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
She’d be better off having a goldfish but then again even that would be hard for her to care for 🙄
She’d have to actually clean it’s tank though, I fear she’d kill it with flash bathroom cleaner or antibacterial washing up liquid residue where she’s rubbed the tank with a dishmatic 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This confused me because she was using polish. Now I thought you were supposed to clean the table first, then polish it after?? Not use the polish to clean it 🤷‍♀️
Yeah she used to use that stupid bleeping Dave duster before and then polish. Pledge must have stopped with the funds so she’s fucked Dave off

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why pretend to be bothered by lockdown rules when you clearly weren’t bothered about them before?
Blocked by soph for calling her out about it
You troll. How dare you. Be kond. I can’t believe you’d say that to our darling Soph, she’s a chelle with anxiety and needs love and support not trolling. Too many sneks here, just me and the kids from now on😓😓 gonna go sort my zoflora and paint my living room grey, brb

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Anyone notice the tv screen in the back of the headrest when she was cleaning the seats....where RonDonIHaveNoShoes sits...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I knew she was gonna throw a woe is me day today as soon as we saw the tall post this morning 🤦‍♀️ it's a good job Jaymeh is such a big, hard man. He really is a Tom Hardy doppelganger.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So today she’s cleaned all her living room while Jamie fed Ronnie. Then polished all upstairs furniture that was already clean, then she’s cleaned her car.

She going to really regret spending all of his childhood cleaning rather than with him

Reactions: 20
So who wins the dining table is never used bingo?

I know this has probably already been posted but I’m 9 pages behind and cannot wait that long to post 😂
Atleast the dust covered bowls and plates from her table setting is finally used

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Our Covid tier 2 rules come in at midnight so having our favourite Chinese with my mum and sister

Okay Zoph if you say so
We all know you’re gonna be breaking the rules

Reactions: 23
Last supper seems a bit unnecessary, we all know they won’t be sticking to the rules!

Reactions: 19
Anyone notice the tv screen in the back of the headrest when she was cleaning the seats....where RonDonIHaveNoShoes sits...
also pretty sure that carseat is forward facing, which I knew it would be since she couldn’t care less about bothering to do what’s right for him. He’s far too young to be forward facing, then again if they crash and he ends up in hospital it will make her good content and she can drag it out for a few posts and about how Henry misses him so much and how she couldn’t go and visit him because she’s so busy cleaning so Jamie has done it instead and she was going to go yesterday but then she had to order a £100 Chinese takeaway and then clean her kitchen, so couldn’t.

• Angry
Reactions: 9

I've seen a few lovely tattlers are a bit glum recently, especially those that have had their restrictions tightened. My husband has literally just shown me this video and it's put a huge smile on my face. I hope this can put a smile on everyone's face, even more than taking the piss out of Zophs tomato 🥰🥰🥰

Hope this helps xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Rotherham here! Hello neighbour 🖐
Mr Ashpo is from very near you both as well, and we lived there for awhile before I brought him back to Canada with me. Fabulous area!

😉 all's well.She just hasn't grabbed my attention lately.
Brain still numb from reading her fantasy 🤣
Thanks for asking though.
I’m so relieved! Was half convinced Big Freda busted down your door and cut off your internet access!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Northern Tayto is much better 😉😂
Blasphemy. It's infuriating that Hinch can never admit to her wrong doings. It would remind you of a small child. Let's just ignore and change the subject till it goes away. No Soph you're dangerous on so many levels

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’d have to actually clean it’s tank though, I fear she’d kill it with flash bathroom cleaner or antibacterial washing up liquid residue where she’s rubbed the tank with a dishmatic 🥴
I have visions of her chucking half a bottle of zoflora in it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.