Mrs Hinch #253 As long as I got me and me, Fleecing my sheep with each two faced scheme

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m in tier 2 (Sheffield) cry me a bleeping river 🙄 We are just getting on with it like everybody has too. She has a baby, dog and husband at home grow up Sophie there are people living on their own and suffering way worse!

I sympathise with everybody struggling with this year, I know I am. But let’s face it she isn’t sticking to any rules and will be seeing Mummy again tomorrow. I’ve never known anyone be so full of self pity and entitled as this twit. Sorry but she really pisses me off.

Reactions: 29
She knows her star is fading. Bet it really grates that she’s having to start putting a bit of work into it. Lazy bleep

You should be isolating now you bleeping wank stain!!! You had SYMPTOMS on Monday and haven’t been tested! Stupid, idiot woman! Your sister is scum as well, because as a trainee paramedic she should be staying away and advising you to get tested!! Joke of a family. I hope someone from her work has been keeping an eye on your page!
Yes because the virus is well known to keep time. FFS.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I actually have cherry tomatoes still growing outside 😂
I still have some tomatoes growing outside too. However I don’t believe she grew that, it’s too orange and if she only got one tomato off a plant she’s seriously bad at gardening. I give mine very little attention and get so many I always end up giving them away.

Reactions: 12
We all know she didn't grow it. Tomatoes are notoriously hard to grow. I've friends with amazing green fingers and can't manage it
Tomatoes are the easiest to grow unless you’re in a really cold climate. I plant them and only remember to water every other day if they’re lucky 🤭

Reactions: 5
How much food!!! Thats got to be about £70/80 worth of food for a few people!! Yer rub it in when some families spend this on two weeks shop...greedy cow, greedy family!!!

Reactions: 20
View attachment 277618
Is he seriously shoeless in the garden in October? I thought they might be those stupid plastic shoes she got him but they look like socks
I thought they looked like socks too but in the other picture with the broom they look like slipper sock things. They have a wee rubber sole on them.

Reactions: 1
How much food!!! Thats got to be about £70/80 worth of food for a few people!! Yer rub it in when some families spend this on two weeks shop...greedy cow, greedy family!!!
Everything she does is in excess. I’m surprised she didn’t tag the Chinese and try for a freebie

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m in tier 2 (Sheffield) cry me a bleeping river 🙄 We are just getting on with it like everybody has too. She has a baby, dog and husband at home grow up Sophie there are people living on their own and suffering way worse!

I sympathise with everybody struggling with this year, I know I am. But let’s face it she isn’t sticking to any rules and will be seeing Mummy again tomorrow. I’ve never known anyone be so full of self pity and entitled as this twit. Sorry but she really pisses me off.
Tell me about it, I'm in the Scottish central belt. My hubby's in hospital on IV steroids for a Chrons flare and I can't even visit him. I don't know anyone up here, so you guys are keeping me going.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Hi I’m thank you
(New poster) but loving the tattle so had to make an account.
New Thread title suggestion?
Pastry pastry quite so tasty how did your tomato grow?

• Haha
Reactions: 52
What part of "if you have symptoms you need to isolate" is so difficult for Hinch to understand?
Even if she thinks she only has a cold why be so self centred enough to pass it on to your mum and key worker sister - thoughtless witch 😡

Reactions: 26
I still have some tomatoes growing outside too. However I don’t believe she grew that, it’s too orange and if she only got one tomato off a plant she’s seriously bad at gardening. I give mine very little attention and get so many I always end up giving them away.
She’s so desperate for content, as if she wouldn’t show the blossom turning into a baby tomato and laugh-crying at the baby tomatazhandsnumz and doing a Beyoncé ballad to “TommyTomato” and “am I crazy guyz I’ve never felt a love like this 🙈😭🤍🍅

Don’t get me started on her pretending to listen to tier restrictions by having the final supper with her morally corrupt disciples/family.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Rotherham here! Hello neighbour 🖐

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’ve had enough of these idiots who want one more night of seeing someone before the lockdown comes into action, SS has done it tonight too. So Covid has disappeared to allow them to have a Chinese together?! duck off man. She’s had symptoms and still seeing family, she is the thickest witch on the planet.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.