Mrs Hinch #253 As long as I got me and me, Fleecing my sheep with each two faced scheme

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello I'm fank you. Very Bush to the party tonight but just came along to say like duck (sorry @Pepsi!) did she pick that tomato from the garden!!! 🍅🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Not to go all carseat police but.... precious doronron forward facing already, why?? No need at all at his age
My boy is 17 months, I have him forward facing but only because he would be all scrunched up rear facing, he’s quite tall for his age

Reactions: 2
Im in north east and have had this situation for weeks no contact including outdoor! Funny how she not bothered at all to acknowledge it until it affects her! This has wound me right up!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
zophy. You don’t give a tit about tier 2. You’ve been and went baby ballers and done so much more flouting previously So cut the crap chicken flaps

Reactions: 24
Ugh notice how she replies to the first 10-20 messages now? She used to be too good to even “like” her Hinchers comments, now she doles out the “darlings” and yellow hearts everywhere. What’s changed? Engagement? Sensing some abandoning ship?

also noticed she replied right up to SSwiththegoodhair’s message but stopped there lol

View attachment 277888
Yeah Soph is special right enough 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Bit of a f****** insensitive post considering all the baby loss stories it was for yesterday.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I always wonder how much of that chinese she actually eats.... :unsure: Do you reckon she leaves all the leftovers for Inch and Hennerz to devour?
She wastes everything but won’t show it. Like half of those monstrous lunches made. Also Henry been getting the food scraps from ages. Only way to explain his size😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder if she got her sister and Ma’s share of the take away cost before ordering or if she’ll let them transfer the money to her later? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 33
It's hilarious seeing how many tattlers comments and observations drive her posts considering she hasn't been here since 2019. Will we ever get our recognition for her content? Maybe in her 5th book Me, Me and even more Memwar!
We should all sneak off to an incognito thread for a few days so we can still discuss her while watching her flounder 🤣

20201016_202837.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I asked to join and was blocked 🤷‍♀️ Have you maybe sent a request a while ago?
@Wee blether thanks, maybe I did but can't find the group anywhere so guess I'm blocked too. Probably because I had liked a couple of the Hinch pages 🤷 Shame. Thanks for the reply, you make a tattle bastard feel loved 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m sooo behind on these threads but just came here to say, I have that hand held shark and it’s useless for the car - she definitely got the proper vacuum out for that! And WHY EMPTY THE CAR BIN ON THE FLOOR 🙈 annoyed me more than it should 😂 atv!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder if she got her sister and Ma’s share of the take away cost before ordering or if she’ll let them transfer the money to her later? 🤔
‘Jaymee can you download PayPal for my mavva and sista so we can spread the cost fairly, 10% for me and 45% each for them, after all, they’re using my lectrick‘

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.