Mrs Hinch #253 As long as I got me and me, Fleecing my sheep with each two faced scheme

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way in hell she got that tomato from Ron's garden, you don't just grow one that size, you have at least a couple. Picked by her fine claws from the fridge! hole!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
We all know she didn't grow it. Tomatoes are notoriously hard to grow. I've friends with amazing green fingers and can't manage it

Reactions: 10
How good of you ole soph. We've seen the garden really well so thanks to us pastry trolls for amazing content.

Fellow pastry trolls over to you, what shall we tell soph to do tomorrow????????

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She literally follows Ronnie around with her phone the poor little guy. Put your phone down for once and look at your son standing before you instead of through your phone screen! 😡

He is her performing monkey - wouldn’t surprise me if she put the broom in his hand in order to get that quick story for her insta.

Tomatoes need a lot of sun and will die in frost! No chance a tomato would look like that from the garden in October!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Sooooo sorry guys if I am Bush to the party here but I have been awol from this wonderful site due to a busy life. I just saw this on FB though and am concerned...do we even have Amazon censoring posts against the Queen of Maldon now?!🙄

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
We are in Tier 3 here and honestly I was dreading it.

I've followed rules, not seen my eldest daughter in so long (she lives 150 miles away) and I live alone so it's not been great for my mental health. I honestly wanted to put a response to her question telling her how I was feeling but had visions of her sitting in Castle Grey Skull laughing at me :(

So the paranoid voice in my head (that comes with my anxiety) stopped me :)
Tell us instead 😘😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ronnie looks bored AF. Couldn't be more obvious she's handed him that broom and told him to move it for her camera/claw extension

Reactions: 4
Didn't she plant the tomatoes on her dodgy, easy to blow over mini greenhouse? You know the one she doesn't show
Found some more stuff that's MIA...

OH and the part where she said she would have a little pergola and some room for Ronron to have a play space.... Awkward... 😬

Attachments

• Heart
I was on FB and I am on a certain “bunbelivable” page, if people give crap reviews of the memwah apparently it goes against the community And they are threatened with being banned, I think from Amazon?? 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
My mam has grown tomatoes for years and there’s no way that tomato has come off a plant!!!

Reactions: 15
She’s waiting for anyone to mention her in their response so she can show it on her stories and then continue lying to herself that she has a tiny bit of worth to anybody. ‘Soph I was about to hang myself but as I looked up at the corner of the room I noticed a spot of dust THEN I REALISED IT WAS FRESSSHHHH’’’’’’N’’’’’’UP FRIDAY! YOU LiTeRaLLy SaVeD MY LiFeeee SOPHHHHH’
Haha this this this!

And she would have messaged my friends daughter before she attempted suicide when she reached out to her. Instead she was blocked as well.
Hinch, you are the biggest bleeping bleep I’ve ever seen
duck.sorry.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.