Mrs Hinch #253 As long as I got me and me, Fleecing my sheep with each two faced scheme

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been gone a few days, what rules has she broken now?!
I actually did a police report on her the other day for her continuous breaking of rules but not heard anything (though I don't know if you do get updates)
She went out with COVID symptoms.. to a soft play and god knows where else.. the same day Chris Evans said on the radio that he was meant to be doing a podcast with her but she had COVID symptoms..

Looking for sympathy now because she knows she’s been caught out big time. She should be shamed and fined. She’s a pig

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
She’s cranked the sympathy and attention posts RIGHT UP today hasn’t she?

Usual from her when she fucks up!

Reactions: 20
I Don’t like speaking bad of people coz I’m sure she’s a really nice girl but this girl is totally obsessed with Mrs hinch and Stacey it’s almost unhealthy. I do worry how people like this will cope when Mrs hinch eventually does what she keeps promising to do and close down her Instagram account for good. They literally won’t know what to do with themselves
Could you PM me the name of her account please?

Reactions: 3
Of course she had to post a grid post of Ronnie so she can try and beat Stacey with her hair post. Honest to get shes so transparent. Did anyone else notice "Have a lovely weekend guys" Taking the weekend off to catch up on Tattle and pre record while you visit your mum are we Zoph? How she gets away with this tit I'll never know

Reactions: 18
Say Chris Evans got it wrong. Why not fuckingg address it? “Guyz I was just feeling crap but I’m going to get tested anyway. Will isolate for now until I have results”. She’s so bleeping annoying and stupid and a huge liar

Reactions: 20
Awful woman using that little boy for a bit of attention. Plastering him over social media all coz she's having a tit time apparently. That's your bleeping problem soph, if you actually spent time being a proper mum instead of being our puppet on a string it might actually make you feel that bit better to

Reactions: 17
Has she had her deleting finger out? I’ve not looked at her grid post yet as I was doing bed time. I Can never be bothered to scroll through the comments on her grid posts. Too sickening.

Reactions: 6
It’s been a struggle because you know you’ve been caught out you stupid selfish cow! 😡

Reactions: 10
It’s been a struggle because you know you’ve been caught out you stupid selfish cow! 😡
Try being a proper parent then maybe you wouldn’t feel so tit!
Couldn’t of put it better 👍🏻
She’ll be scheduling the 3am anxiety I can’t sleep posts over the weekend....she’s vile

Reactions: 14
Tbf when the child reaches a certain weight they can legally be changed to facing forward. I personally didn't change my child to forward facing until she became too big to comfortably sit rear facing, but I am massively overprotective and anxious so I know loads of people who change their children to forward facing as soon as they can x
Leggally yes, but he would be safer rear facing. I'm a total stickler for this and I totally get not everyone is (my daughter rear faced until she was too tall for the seat rear facing, still wasn't at the weight limit,and she was 4) but it just gets my goat. She's an anxious person but not when it comes to car safety and her child? Weird.

Reactions: 7
Awful woman using that little boy for a bit of attention. Plastering him over social media all coz she's having a tit time apparently. That's your bleeping problem soph, if you actually spent time being a proper mum instead of being our puppet on a string it might actually make you feel that bit better to
I’ve reported it as inappropriate. So fed up of her using him for content and attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So today has been a struggle for her for so many reasons.........anyone know the reasons?
Oh hinch poor you what a terrible life you have!
Will have to wait for the next book to find out. Its all fine on the gram. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just come on to say 'Like duck did that tomato come out her garden' 😂 it's such a bizarre thing to lie about 🙄 what a weirdo

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Maybe I should be evasive and near radio silence on social media as i have been to 2 pubs this evening...although, I don't have any symptoms, am in a level 1 area and everyone was wearing masks and social distancing where appropriate...

But i still feel a bit naughty/guilty..

Reactions: 5
Awww boo fuckin' hoo 😭😭😭 she's had a tough day has Mrs Faker. Burnt the spaghetti hoops again?
🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.