Mrs Hinch #253 As long as I got me and me, Fleecing my sheep with each two faced scheme

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So today has been a struggle for her for so many reasons.........anyone know the reasons?
Oh hinch poor you what a terrible life you have!
I think we all know why but she will never admit to anything she has done wrong!

Reactions: 7
“Be the happiest version of yourself and you’ll always be enough”? Clearly failing over here as a parent then with my depression. She spouts some shite 😑

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Screenshot_20201016_193157.jpg

Eeeeeee God. This is from a lovely GENUINE FOLLOWER NOT A BOT on her grid post.... hahahahaaaaaaa gross

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Hi guyyyyyzzzz

Have had a leave of absence from the Hinch threads, they move too fast and also she is boring AF. Same shite different day 😴😴 barr a Friday which is actually all pre recorded on Thursday 🙄
See young Ron is still sleeping 23hrs a day. My head would have exploded of any of mine were still napping by 4pm, poor child will be back in bed by 7pm.
He appears to be just a prop. Something she picks up and puts down when needed for content or to feed her attention. Horrible

Reactions: 18
It would mean a lot more if she opened up and had a discussion with her fans rather than try to hide/be cryptic about what's going on. Instead the effect is more 13 year old on Facebook fishing for compliments.

That would actually be relatable. Instead we get instances like the @Poppysmimi 's terrible story. I remember crying seeing her insta stories about Ronnie's birthday thinking that I hadn't done enough for my own kid's first birthday. (Despite the fact I couldn't do much more when I was shielding). She talks about feeling stressed but has no regard for the people she's broadcasting to. 😑

(Edited because, unlike Zoph, I care about grammar)

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Hi guyyyyyzzzz

Have had a leave of absence from the Hinch threads, they move too fast and also she is boring AF. Same shite different day 😴😴 barr a Friday which is actually all pre recorded on Thursday 🙄
See young Ron is still sleeping 23hrs a day. My head would have exploded of any of mine were still napping by 4pm, poor child will be back in bed by 7pm.
Exactly what I thought!napping at 4pm! That has danger nap written all over it hinch

Reactions: 4
Who the heck lets their toddler go about the garden in nothing but socks in mid-October?! Poor wee mite!

Reactions: 8
Didn't she plant the tomatoes on her dodgy, easy to blow over mini greenhouse? You know the one she doesn't show
Yeah pics of the plant or it didn't happen. I'll eat my bleeping slippers if she pulled that off a plant. Most tomatoes are done for the season and there's not a chance in hell they've survived to live that big if they've been growing in the open.

She didn't even plant tomatoes in there man!!!! 4000 carrots and that's about it isn't it?
She’ll be picking cucumbers next...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She always pulls a stunt like this saying she couldn’t live her life without Ron Roo what an absolute attention seeking witch when so many have lost loved ones with this pandemic.
She uses him to get attention cause she’s got duck all left going for her

Reactions: 9
I love that group, please tell me you’ve seen the hinch pumpkin post 😂 I was gobsmacked when I saw that, her army are something else 😂😂
Why can't I find this Facebook page 😥😥 I've searched for Hunbelievable and get a Hungarian page 🤣🤣

Edited as used terrible Hunch style grammaaaaar

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Who wants to bet she's alot quieter over the weekend to hide the fact she's got Ma barker round & breaking the new Essex lockdown rules...again 🙄

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.