Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ground turmeric

So we had the backward video......(trying) proving to tattle they aren't let out of the kitchen 1 at a time
I wonder if it was 8.19am or 8.19pm she paid us that visit!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Ellebee_1977

Evening all
i got hit by the real life depression stick today. I have literally just bathed and changed pjs.i am normally very glass half full but my chronic illnesses and shitty hospital appointments really got to me this week and I subsequently spent the entire day on the sofa feeling sorry for self.
normal service will be resumed tomorrow.
she really needs to address the Covid rules- it is bigger than her, bigger than all of us and she’s just making herself look thick (er) and blind (er) by not even mentioning it. We don’t live in Disney land and shitty things happen.
also lighting a candle for everyone that has suffered baby loss. 💗💗💗
Sending you lots of love x

• Heart

Ground turmeric

Aww guyz, just realised, she’s gonna have to cancel that hotel for Jamie’s birthday because she can’t get away with having Ma Barker baby sit Ronseal for something as trivial as a birthday getaway in the middle of a pandemic, she’d be ripped to shreds on social media and in the papers, be like BBQ gate but worse! Looks like she better get that Colin caterpillar and a Chinese after all! No superhero bash for our Jaydawg cos she can’t mix outside or inside!

My heart bleeds, is anyone else’s heart bleeding for the poor duck?
my heart is Pouring!!!! NOT

You can’t believe these pics are out there? You hand chose them your fucking idiot. Stop with all the faux bullshit.
Should have stuck with the doll Soph, that’s all you really wanted. At least with a doll the dog would have been safe too
She’s holding that doll exactly the same way she holds Ronnie 😳 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

EmmaMcL90

Also what is the morning song u all keep saying u hate lol. I keep missing her morning stories because i work nights and dont give enough of a fxck to go back amd check x

Also the vid from her parents earlier of ron wacking the dogs back lol. Ino hes a 1 year old and it wouldnt have hurt him but he didnt look happy lol
Did you notice as well, when she put her hand out Henry thought she was giving him something?

katesbess

VIP Member
Aww bless you, that's lovely news and although it's an uncertain world right now, you must be very excited! 😍❤ Oh wow, I wonder when you had it? She's beyond selfish, and she is the reason, like many others, for so many local lockdowns, it makes me sick as I've followed the rules since day 1, yet she swans around without a care in the world!! 😡
Plus now they are seeing 're infection.most recent 're infection cases(news yesterday) were actually worse the 2nd time.antibodies they are realising don't last permanently:cry:of course u can still carry it via touch,objects etc.

• Sad

CheshireCat19

I think we should the song to number one. Just stream it all day on Spotify on repeat but silent then she will have to find something else because we just laaaaaav iiiit xx

AC55

VIP Member
100% this

I saw that post this morning and it is full of a realisation that she’s fucked up. When you fuck up, the best thing you can do is admit it, apologise and move on. She doesn’t need forgiveness. She doesn’t need to prove anything to anyone. But if she’s genuinely suffering with anxiety (which can often stem from guilt) she’d do well to accept her error this week re: covidgate.

As for her looks - height or otherwise, I don’t comment. Every woman is beautiful in my eyes and I’m not going to criticise someone‘a physical attributes. I also believe it is a little unfair to comment that she should try being short and all the problems that has - because short people should try being tall - it works both ways. There are multiple issues with being tall (I’m a smidge under 5’11) from minor 3rd world problems like finding clothes to fit you and people saying “wow, you’re tall” (no shit, hence my username 😜) to having back / neck pain and core issues, requiring physio and or medication.
Can we be tattle twins? I'm 5ft 11" too! 😊

Justanorthernlass

VIP Member
She is hiding something in that garden!! Someone posted a screenshot last thread asking what something was outside the double doors looking from the kitchen on to garden... this morning I caught a glimpse of something wooden... looks like a grey wooden hunt. Shes been very careful not to get that little window in shot! Like she does when she's hiding something.
20201014_125741.jpg

Autumnwitchxo

Aww guyz, just realised, she’s gonna have to cancel that hotel for Jamie’s birthday because she can’t get away with having Ma Barker baby sit Ronseal for something as trivial as a birthday getaway in the middle of a pandemic, she’d be ripped to shreds on social media and in the papers, be like BBQ gate but worse! Looks like she better get that Colin caterpillar and a Chinese after all! No superhero bash for our Jaydawg cos she can’t mix outside or inside!

My heart bleeds, is anyone else’s heart bleeding for the poor duck?
She's already had the superhero party