Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

easeypeasey

VIP Member
🤣🤣🤣 I’ve currently got spag Bol in my slow cooker well everything apart from the pasta I cook that separate it’s been on low all day no chance of the shits in my house 🙈 I seen that the other day and was like that’s no even going to cook how can she not even use a slow cooker you just throw everything in and either set it for low or high it’s really not hard 🤦🏻‍♀️👀
Actual spag bol though.... Not raw meatballs and tinned tomatoes? Hahhhhh

Reactions: 5
Why do they eat so late? Why don't they all sit at that set up table, you know and use it for it's purpose? It's not a show home you idiot! We loved family mealtimes around the table and the perfect time to teach table manners. Why doesn't Ronnie eat with them? All very odd if you ask me!
To be fair I eat around 7.30, so my children in the week eat together at around 5.30. No way I could eat that early. We do have weekend meals together though.

Cucumber and eggs

VIP Member
Any of you pastry trolls seen Moana? I have to watch it at least twice a week with my little girl and we have the soundtrack for the car.
I can just imagine when Grinch meets one of her deluded Hinchers that she is dying to burst into "You're Welcome" by Maui. Narcissist bitch 😂
Only twice a week? Lucky sod!!😂

Another late to the thread one, but that story she posted in B&M where she put rose wonderland softener and pods in her basket..i don't get that at all, I imagine she gets commission from it so would be paying herself in a way? Although I suppose millionaires don't have to worry about that kind of thing.
I wouldn’t be surprised if she couldn’t claim for this stuff ..

easeypeasey

VIP Member
What's the chat about the superhero party? Did she mention it in the radio or did SS mention it? I've been tattling quite a bit today so I'm surprised I've missed it?!!

I saw it was on her list (unticked) and we thought it was Jimmers' birthday? Did she say slip up and say they'd had it? Or did Stacey say she had been to a superhero party?

katesbess

VIP Member
I genuinely hate myself cos I just ordered that beauty box she showed. In my defence I love a beauty box and it has a By Terry lip gloss in and I love by Terry and it’s super spendy. In my defence I didn’t use a swipe up
You do you.you enjoy it go for it.no judging.

That vamoosh thing is magic!

Unrelated, don't meatballs go dead soggy in slow cooker?
They need Browning!

calmyourritas

VIP Member
A bit Spade to the party guizzzeee. Just a thought, tell me if I'm being daft here but I've been thinking about the horrid bloody song she plays every morning. Since she's been reading on here and seeing us complain about it do we think she just keeps playing it in the hopes it'll annoy us so much we'll stop watching her? Knowing Zoph she'll not think that we're all just muting it but does that make sense? Hope this helps guyzzz
If that’s her plan, she’s obviously forgotten about the volume button...

SARAHDOESIT

[
View attachment 274952View attachment 274953

I couldn’t quote myself because it was in the last thread but thank you Soph for giving me the screenshot I lost of your mints.

Hope you can all see them, top right on the shelf above the tv.
[/QUOTE]QUOTE="Ere4dgoss, post: 2627720, member: 6882"]

ron had been scoffing them or throwing them around the floor - we all know how naughty he is!

Tui

VIP Member
my father in law is 84 and has had a stroke. He has limited mobility and is getting more and more confused. However he will NOT break the rules and has already said he won’t be coming to us for Christmas as we are 6 so him and MIL make 8. I cannot bear the thought of not having them for xmas. It is heartbreaking but he is such a stickler for doing the right thing because of my immunodeficiency. Yet she does whatever she wants regardless
What a sweetheart!

Mejustme

VIP Member
I sent him a message saying she looks so thin and so exhausted lol. Does she need a rest. No block yet. That’s an awful photo of her I’m glad he thinks is becoming because its scary to be honest
She will probably see that as praise, the diets working and I've been working hard 🙄