Mrs Hinch #252 Get in the bin we said, but actually, we take it back if you’re COVIDy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion by @Ashpo made to fit.

Full version is "Hinch, get in the bin” we said with glee, but actually, we take it back when you’re COVID-y

(Sorry I have just realised I mucked up the title, but it still works) x

Last thread catch up
Monday
Zzzzz
She made some watery porridge because she’s been told (by ma) that it helps when you are ill. She is suffering with flu like symptoms (covid?) and wants some remedies off her sheep.
Henry has forgiven her for not feeding him any lamb – aww.
Then while Henry was sleeping she allowed Ron to pat his head – WTF - that’s an accident waiting to happen. She is so thoughtless or bloody doesn’t care as long as it’s content for her sheep.
A new piece of furniture was put up by the man of the house – Hen you ask, no Inch, all £90 worth.
She cleaned out her skanky dishwasher filter and tidied her tin cupboard; she was able to find it as it had a label on the cupboard.
While having flu symptoms she ventured outside to dump some of her eBay/primark tat in the local clothing bin – the trouble with this good deed was the bin wasn’t in use for collection, and she didn’t bag them up. Thick witch.
All day she’s been on about how fast Ron is growing up. How will she know as she constantly has her head stuck in a phone?
Tuesday
Zzzzz
She tidied away Ron’s clothes.
Still not confirmed or denied that she was ill, yet she popped to B&M and bought some tat, as well as her own laundry range. The store was suspiciously quiet.
Ron messed with Henry who wasn’t interested.
Her Halloween scrub daddies arrived.
The dog bed that Henry is never seen in was cleaned again and washed. While she videoed this a Blue song was on.
Gaynor then came on bragging that Lee Ryan followed her. Who cares Soph he’s a loon.
Popped out again to her Ma’s with Vesticles and Ron was still patting the mutt.
Another Ikea purchase was revealed, a new coffee table (£165), now housing her collection of ‘books’ to keep them away from Ron’s dirty little fingers. Some protective corners were attached but look to be on wrong. Her old one has gone to her ’kid’ Leanne and she is to go see it regularly.
And
Soph doesn’t have a middle name, she added Rose in her teens.

BBQ scandal - Breaking lockdown rules by having a family bbq - reported in The Sun newspaper 28/04/2020 but she has never denied/confirmed it.

covidiot.png

She left messages on a fans mobile phone so these can be listened to here. Voice Notes (VN) Thread 151 post 244.

vn1.png

For new members.

Kate to the party and #bekond are typos from Hinchers so Tattle are using them.
Among others, a few words below, etc. that we use, there are many more, either rude or sarcastic.
Onslow, Vestlife, Kanye Vest etc. = Jamie as he is seen to always wear vests.
Freda/Ma Barker = Zophs mum.
Lardsome/fat bastard/chicken strip = Henry.
ATV = all the vest = Jamie wearing vests and she uses ATB (all the best).
RonRon etc. = Ronnie.
I’m thank you – what she said to Phil Scofield on her This Morning interview.

Further reading.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
@mammaof3 you're the best pastry troll there is. ♥
I hope you're gifted lots of coffee tables and Halloween special scrub daddies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Evening all, was too Kate again to reply on the last thread as have been busy today helping my mum sort some things in her house, as well as taking her for a blood test, so have been catching up this evening. I grew up with the softest dog ever and while I haven’t had a dog since I was young, I can see the danger and it scares me for that poor child. Henry will snap one day and I just hope Ronnie isn’t there. And what is with the table and the books? If I had a glass table and put pictures of myself under it, I think my friends and family would think I’d gone mad! She really does have the highest opinion of herself, despite this ‘oh how did it happen to little old me’ nonsense that she trawls out to all and sundry.
Sorry, this wasn’t supposed to be angry post but has somehow turned in to one; she can do that to me!

Reactions: 26
I have just realised I mucked up the title. Missed out glee but it still works .Sorry guys x

Reactions: 8
Another late to the thread one, but that story she posted in B&M where she put rose wonderland softener and pods in her basket..i don't get that at all, I imagine she gets commission from it so would be paying herself in a way? Although I suppose millionaires don't have to worry about that kind of thing.

Reactions: 13
You can bet that no one at Dogs Trust think anything about this behaviour and fake bond she portrays is cute or safe. I bet they are cringing at every story she posts and wondering what on earth she is going to produce each day. Seething at the danger the child is in and the cruel position she is putting Henry in. Unfortunately Dogs Trust are really struggling and sadly their funding has taken a massive hit, they’ve had huge losses so they probably won’t say anything negative about her. Just the tiniest chance that a mention from Hinch probably once a year gets a few sheep to support Dogs Trust with a donation too, some bit of revenue will mean that even their beliefs of the welfare of dogs will have to be compromised😭

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Another late to the thread one, but that story she posted in B&M where she put rose wonderland softener and pods in her basket..i don't get that at all, I imagine she gets commission from it so would be paying herself in a way? Although I suppose millionaires don't have to worry about that kind of thing.
All her Hinch hauls will be fully expensed via Mrs Hinch Ltd so I suppose it's all in her favour...

Reactions: 13
She's bought my coffee table for actual fucks sake 😩😩 I was concerned when I saw the new side table and my fears were correct, she's got the matching set. Atleast mine isn't a shrine to my own "brilliance" and filled with my own peddled shite. Surprised she hasn't displayed some minkys in it 🤦‍♀️

P.s she says it's small, it's bloody massive and Ron could deffo fit underneath. God knows what size her last monstrosity was as this new table is still large! And he will be straight in the drawer, it's not child friendly at all, silly bint! It pushes straight through!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I still laugh every time I see that ghastly chandelier light above her bed 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Is there no local lockdown measures in place in Essex? Are people still allowed to visit inside homes?
Not from that area/country and cant find clarity online.
Ps thank duck she changed that glass table. It didnt work at all in her lounge.. now just duck the fireplace out and itll look fine soph!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is there no local lockdown measures in place in Essex? Are people still allowed to visit inside homes?
We are still fine to visit homes here. But must still keep distance. Won’t be for long though as the county council have applied to put us in tier 2. Not that she will care. She never listens to the rules because she’s Queen Soph of the tiny village of Maldon

Reactions: 34
We are still fine to visit homes here. But must still keep distance. Won’t be for long though as the county council have applied to put us in tier 2. Not that she will care. She never listens to the rules because she’s Queen Soph of the tiny village of Maldon
She seems to be there alot more now than she's ever been! Seems shes rubbing it in people's noses that she can still see her parents. Seems bitchy.

Reactions: 23
Ps thank duck she changed that glass table. It didnt work at all in her lounge.. now just duck the fireplace out and itll look fine soph!
the only U.K. lockdown is Liverpool city region - Essex is medium

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.