Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Olivemaks

VIP Member
As if any type of restriction is going to stop her 🤷‍♀️
I mean who is going to know?
That ‘two man team shit’ takes up most of her daily videos, then there is some god awful lunch prepared, then new ways for won won to torment Hen just to prove a point to tattlers, then a bit of arsing about then bed
You never see her whole house do you? Just enough to satisfy the 🐑
There could be a brass band in the living room no one is going to know are they
Friday moan over 😀
😂😂😂😂brass band omg😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
I found the thread and I think if she had posted that in the dog forum she might have got different responses. Not about the pack theory but people concerned about the dog

kettlekitten

VIP Member
Keep it up Soph, because WHEN not IF Ronaldo gets bit, there is plenty of evidence on here of what you’ve been doing for when the social services inevitably get involved. Stupid, childish woman
Its an accident waiting to happen it truly is, I have 2 grandkids under 6 and they’re constantly told to not pester our dog, mind you, she pesters them by trying kiss them all the time!

calmyourritas

VIP Member
What’s the name of the beauty box Hinch keeps harping on about. One of the recent love islanders is promoting one called Glossy Box on her stories. Not sure if I can share screen shots of it. But she has Ad, discount codes etc. So if it’s the same as Hinches one shes definitely doing sneaky adverts.
Pretty sure it’s look fantastic that Hinch gets