Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I think it’s gone as I can’t find it. Has anyone sent the Mondays story of waking up with flu symptoms and going to the clothing bank fail to the papers yet. This should go with it too as she is being so irresponsible. I think it’s better with screenshots which I don’t have.
If you put in on Twitter Chris evans mrs hinch, another one comes up

Reactions: 5

me ma will tell ya

Chatty Member
It's so frustrating to see her and other 'influencers' flaunt all the rules when so many others are sticking to them but then having further restrictions imposed anyway which we know Zoph and her ilk will break too.

Sending love to you during level 4. I'm in Dublin and we have been level 3.5 for a while and just waiting to be told we're going to 4. Go n-éirí an t-ádh leat 💚
GRMA fan sábháilte x

Sending love to my fellow Irish tattlers. Level 3 still in Meath but my parents are gone to level 4. It’s so bloody frustrating. Stay safe 💚

I’m in Ireland and as of tonight we are not allowed visit other households, however you can if you are a caregiver. My mam has dementia so I will continue to visit and bring their shopping and meals. Sending you hugs as I know how difficult it is and even more so now ❤
Sending hugs, especially hard on those who are caring for others, especially in your case. Mind yourself and your poor mum x

• Heart

Greysanatomyfan

Chatty Member
Ohhh this is why she's having the day off, they've all for the shits, big style!!!
🤣🤣🤣 I’ve currently got spag Bol in my slow cooker well everything apart from the pasta I cook that separate it’s been on low all day no chance of the shits in my house 🙈 I seen that the other day and was like that’s no even going to cook how can she not even use a slow cooker you just throw everything in and either set it for low or high it’s really not hard 🤦🏻‍♀️👀

SophiaPen89

It's so frustrating to see her and other 'influencers' flaunt all the rules when so many others are sticking to them but then having further restrictions imposed anyway which we know Zoph and her ilk will break too.

Sending love to you during level 4. I'm in Dublin and we have been level 3.5 for a while and just waiting to be told we're going to 4. Go n-éirí an t-ádh leat 💚
I’m in south dublin - get stopped by police at every corner at this point. When will this all end 😣

mammaof3

VIP Member
This may be a stupid question but you have to excuse me as I don't have any kids. Why is Ronnie always wearing a bib, even when he isn't eating? Is this something everyone does? Or is this another Grinch special?
Either she still wants him to be a baby or he's a messy eater or she doesn't like him to dirty his tops.

Which ever way he doesn't need them on all the time.

It's just her way.

AC55

VIP Member
This hit me hard. I hope your 13 year old is ok ❤

My Dad passed away in April, he lived in Dublin and we had just reconnected on the phone due to parental alienation. I never got to see him in person, and I wasn't able to attend his funeral. I've still not been able to go over, meet the siblings & extended family I had no idea I had. It's destroying me.

Meanwhile, Grinch has been on countless holidays, played the victim card more times than Ive had hot meals, and blatantly flouts every rule going with zero consequence. And is sailing through life.

Life is so unbelievably unfair.
I don't know what to say! How unbearably awful for you. I hope you're getting the support and help you need. Always here on Tattle for a chat 💕💕

Justanorthernlass

VIP Member
I've woken up in a sad mood this morning. I'm weepy and emotional and I've sat with my coffee and cried. I've cried because even though I am fortunate to have a good job, a loving family and lovely home, I'm feeling as though I have nothing to look forward to. All the plans I had this year have either been postponed or cancelled all together, I can't see my friends and I am really missing them all. I am giving myself permission to cry all day if I want to as well because I'm fed up of not being able to see any end to this dreadful situation we are all in and believe me I really do appreciate some people are finding it an awful lot more difficult than me.
Then you get Mrs Hinch the Untouchable, crying troll every five minutes, declaring she's got flu type symptoms but if her stories are to be believed, she's just carrying on without a care in the world! Why is she so protected? What makes her so special?
I don't think Chris Evans has any reasons to lie to millions of listeners about cancelling a trip to her house to record a podcast due to her Covid symptoms so how hasn't this been picked up and connected to her going here there and everywhere potentially Covid positive? I am a little surprised she never mentioned the podcast but perhaps there is a confidentiality clause. I don't know.
What I do think is this - there have been complaints about her to ASA, Zoflora, Jus-Rol, Home Bargains, B&M, Gleam and no doubt various other establishments. Twitter has comments rightly pointing out her disregard for the safety of her son with the dog, and her blatant ignoring of the current guidelines and advice on Covid 19. I think the general consensus is "Mrs Hinch can't do right for doing wrong. People need to stop complaining.
How else does she just sally forth in her spangle filled universe, caring only about herself? It's because she knows she has the vicarious protection of the press, her management, her family and her followers.

I hope you all don't mind me getting that off my ample chest!
Xxx
Hope you are feeling abit better today AC edit... I thought this was wrote yesterday. Im sorry you are feeling like this today :( massive pastry trolls cuddles. Dont be so hard on yourself xxx

• Heart

hinchlighting

She will have got paid for that advert where they used the word Hincher. Definitely makes me not want to buy one when they call all people who clean their house “hinchers”

I wonder how long it will be before she intervenes on Hinchopoly? I am surprised she isn’t charging all of these Hinchers who use her name on their accounts? Or is she? 🤷🏻‍♀️