Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I am in Scotland and we’ve had the no going in other homes for weeks now. There are allowances here though...carers and informal childminding. She will get by it with the childcare I’ll bet
Ultimately unless the police actually decide she’s a good person to make an example of because she’ll make the press, you just can’t police it. I reported the holiday home next to my vulnerable grandmother during Easter as they are from London and kept coming down, there just isn’t the man power just locally to me they were getting 1000’s Of calls a day.

Reactions: 3

Amibovvered

VIP Member
Twitter - hopefully media will pick it up she’s an absolute arsehole
I think it’s gone as I can’t find it. Has anyone sent the Mondays story of waking up with flu symptoms and going to the clothing bank fail to the papers yet. This should go with it too as she is being so irresponsible. I think it’s better with screenshots which I don’t have.

Reactions: 3

Muchbee

VIP Member
So do I (although this year I’m going wild and getting an Indian instead and a cutherbert from Aldi) but that’s just too common and not extravagant enough for a 41st birthday! Because the big 4 1 is one we all go out of our way to celebrate 😂
Was there no party/ball/extravaganza for his 40th then? Can't remember seeing anything if there was.

Reactions: 2
personally I think she does want something bad to happen to one if not both of them. More sympathy for her. Like I said last night she shows a lot of signs of munchausens by proxy and bipolar disorder. I’d go as far to say she could Well have a personality disorder as well. Not all her dogs are barking that’s for sure.
wow that's a bit harsh😕

Sweetpea30

Chatty Member
Please don’t laugh but I was on a mission to find the jizzy snow globe, as requested by @Sweetpea30 in the last thread.

It was posted from the listing, which in fairness did say it did have some “foamy” bits 😂 Look near Peter Rabbit’s feet.

she didn’t put it on display last year. Mysteriously disappeared. Is it in her loft? In Jaymay’s bedside basket next to tigger? At the dump? In the lake where she doesn’t know where it begins or ends? Maybe the patron saint of maldon will regift it to poor Leanne.

View attachment 275074View attachment 275075
@JusRollWithIt, Thanks, it’s not how imagined it lol. I’d hide it too 😂

• Haha

Poppysmimi

VIP Member
My post was deleted but I’ve continued ‘care’ for my grandmother through all of this. Which If I hadn’t we’d have Had to find someone to help who I presume would have been visiting various house holds
Yeah of course. It’s all common sense. Which again doesn’t take a genius to work out she has none. I honestly feel so sorry for the Elderly that have no one at the moment 😩
Can I comeeeeee please I need to get away from Katie Price 😂
Don’t forget me!!

katesbess

VIP Member
Maybe we were wrong, he's not her son. Because I don't know what her hand is doing here but but seems to be making Hen very ...:sick:pleasured!

• Haha

Poppysmimi

VIP Member
She posted that she had flu symptoms on Monday, asking for suggestions from the Hinchers for treatments. Chris Evans announced on Weds that the planned podcast recording was cancelled as she had Covid symptoms. There is no way that Hinch would have cancelled a real life celeb arriving at her house if she was well. She could have since been tested and be negative but as she refuses to mention Covid on her feed she leaves herself wide open to speculation. It's easily fixed if she doesn't want to be accused of being a covidiot, just say she was tested and it was clear.
She could even explain the testing process and show how the results are sent back to her followers - useful information at the moment.
I was tested last Thursday and I’m still waiting 😡

• Wow
Reactions: 1

Milfordcubicle

VIP Member
Mr Tharsheblows has just been admitted with an ongoing flare up for the second time in 5 weeks. Much love you to you in getting sorted and feeling better soon x
awwww sending love back to him (and you) I was in 3 weeks ago for6 days cos my strictures and adhesions were playing up

• Heart
Reactions: 1