Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tyrellsg

Hey everyone i had an account here before but left around mashed potatoe baby (still makes me giggle)

I have sooo many questions!!

Why is everyone pastry trolls now?
Does mad barker still say to take a snack?
Did she ever find those missing nostrils?
Guessing she is still being a covidiot?
Did she end up planting any herbs or nice plants in her garden?

Im sure I have more but im just starting my morning coffee and catching up on like 402829 threads!

Ps. Absolutely missed the belting comments on here and sooo many new people who have seen the light I just love it hope it makes sense x

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Frunicorn

Chatty Member
Why does she act like being tall is some sort of an incurable illness? I’m a tall girl with huge feet and never once was I discriminated against or felt awkward about it.

Reactions: 33

easeypeasey

VIP Member
Haven't seen the pergola in a while... Yanno the one she said she would always be in and living in it if she wasn't Hinching... Because she LAVED ITTTT so much?

Over to you Mrs H

• Haha
Reactions: 32

allforthegram

VIP Member
Someone’s been busy catching up on tattle! Moss bowls, slow cooker and a dog trust post.... we need to start charging for our content I reckon £24k is a fair amount.....

couldn’t bare to listen to her voice on the radio so decided to put on screeching cats... much more soothing

• Haha
I've woken up in a sad mood this morning. I'm weepy and emotional and I've sat with my coffee and cried. I've cried because even though I am fortunate to have a good job, a loving family and lovely home, I'm feeling as though I have nothing to look forward to. All the plans I had this year have either been postponed or cancelled all together, I can't see my friends and I am really missing them all. I am giving myself permission to cry all day if I want to as well because I'm fed up of not being able to see any end to this dreadful situation we are all in and believe me I really do appreciate some people are finding it an awful lot more difficult than me.
Then you get Mrs Hinch the Untouchable, crying troll every five minutes, declaring she's got flu type symptoms but if her stories are to be believed, she's just carrying on without a care in the world! Why is she so protected? What makes her so special?
I don't think Chris Evans has any reasons to lie to millions of listeners about cancelling a trip to her house to record a podcast due to her Covid symptoms so how hasn't this been picked up and connected to her going here there and everywhere potentially Covid positive? I am a little surprised she never mentioned the podcast but perhaps there is a confidentiality clause. I don't know.
What I do think is this - there have been complaints about her to ASA, Zoflora, Jus-Rol, Home Bargains, B&M, Gleam and no doubt various other establishments. Twitter has comments rightly pointing out her disregard for the safety of her son with the dog, and her blatant ignoring of the current guidelines and advice on Covid 19. I think the general consensus is "Mrs Hinch can't do right for doing wrong. People need to stop complaining.
How else does she just sally forth in her spangle filled universe, caring only about herself? It's because she knows she has the vicarious protection of the press, her management, her family and her followers.

I hope you all don't mind me getting that off my ample chest!
Xxx
I’m so sorry you are feeling so down 😢 but I understand exactly where you are coming from.
Hinch doesn’t have a conscious so in her eyes she’s doing no wrong with this whole Covid symptom situation.. It angers me so much, my poor brother has been in hospital since August 10th in a coma after contracting Covid, his had lots of complications with it which has resulted in him having to have a lung removed.
Then you have this c@&t going about her daily life and going to kids play areas while having in the words of Chris Evans “coronavirus symptoms” I honestly hate the woman so much 🤬
But on a lighter note I’m sending you a massive virtual hug 🤗 you aren’t alone in your feelings because I know exactly how you feel Xx

• Heart
  • Sad

happydays321

I'm on day 8 of isolation after catching covid from my office - its been shit, like nothing I've ever felt before. My initial symptoms weren't your classic high temperature & cough but I just knew something wasn't right & low and behold I'm positive. How very very selfish must you be to not only put members of the public at risk but your own damn parents! I hope to god she isn't positive but comes across as the type who only learns when shit goes tits up!!

• Sad
  • Wow

Tharsheblows

VIP Member
Not sure if this has been shared yet so apologies if it has
Absolutely spot on review of the book and our Zophie in general. I have no doubt that she would call this reviewer a troll.
Screenshot_20201014-183048_Chrome.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 31

CheshireCat19

Do you think she’s woken up feeling insecure because of Stacey with the good hair? She’s absolutely smashed her on likes and comments😂
shes jealous of Stacey full stop. Staceys home is nicer, her partner is lovely, her kids adore her, she’s got an actual job of some description, she’s much more relatable, she’s actually intelligent despite her ditzy performance and she is actually famous to some degree for an actual talent she had or still has 🤷🏼‍♀️Stacey is everything grinch wants to be. So yeh the fact that Stacey looks absolute brilliant and is doing well without name dropping zoph will be a kick in those Turkish teeth haha

• Haha
  • Heart

Tui

VIP Member
but if Ma and Pa have split then Ma is a single person household, which may still be allowed? I can go stay at my sisters 🤷‍♀️ Or she could claim it as childcare
She’d have to disclose that they’d split then. 😂 funny how telling lies get you wrapped in knots

• Haha

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Not grinch related but sending so much love and support to you. 2 years in recovery myself. It's hard but worth it. Wish you all the best love ❤
Thank you @PanickyHour. ❤😘
This is the only place I feel safe and can chat about my personal issues. I've recently opened up on here about my unsuccessful infertility treatments and my mental health and how I feel about myself. And now my daily demon, bulimia. No one judges each other even though Tattle has a reputation.
Having an ED is not something to be joked about and I feel Hinchy seems to be blatantly showing pictures of herself looking so fragile for sympathy. Her followers will be influenced by this.
I wouldn't wish EDs on my worst enemy.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Hansnoms Mumma

Chatty Member
I must be going soft in my old age because I actually feel a bit sorry for her with the Hello I'm fank you thing....that's the sort of faux Pas that would haunt me for literally decades 😂

• Haha

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Is that message she’s posted for her to keep reminding herself it’s ok to keep making mistakes and to forgive herself? Well those motivational messages do not apply to people who are covidiots, risking others for the sake of the gram! She said she had symptoms do she should have stayed at home and made sure that she didn’t develop any new symptoms. You can’t keep telling little lies ie pre records, or posting photos that you’ve already used in the past pretending they are real time. That’s unkind and fake and says a lot about you as a person! Has your mum never told you any of this? Grow up and start taking accountability for your actions, or just stop acting like an idiot. Be a responsible adult and show your child the right moralistic way to live life.
That kid doesn’t stand a chance of being a nice person with them two morally bankrupt idiots dragging it up.

Reactions: 30