Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SunshineRae

VIP Member
I wonder how The Shabby Store feel about her giving away the £465.00 coffee table they gifted her in August last year?! She had it just over a year!! Why accept it in the first place or why not ask for something more suitable. She already had Ronnie by then...surely she knew this stage was inevitable. I'm convinced she's trying to replace everything so I can stop annotating all her pictures with the correct #ad and #gift tags and prices lol.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Just heard Essex is moving in to Tier 2, there’s no way she will keep to that no mixing households rule. 😡😡
Yeah, we are. I woke up to the notification on my phone this morning. She must of had the same so she is going to be frantically pre recording today and then off to Mad Barker’s for a suckle on her saggy tit

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46

mgh727

VIP Member
Mum says fill your coffee table with copies of your own book, because wine corks are for basic huns

• Haha
  • Heart

mgh727

VIP Member
Yep, I really needed to see her slow pan the camera over some dog cock. And why is Henry laying like he wants to be drawn like one of Leo’s french girls??

• Haha
  • Sick

mgh727

VIP Member
She’d try and justify it as regular child care. Regular child care is to enable people to work, not to fuck off on a jolly. She won’t care though, she seems to think the rules don’t apply to her.
just wait for her to be reported and have her argument be to avoid the fine

hinch: I needed childcare so I could work
covid marshal: well how long is your shift?
hinch: 20 minutes or so
CM: excuse me?
Hinch: yeah I need to wank my tap off and make some stodge for the gram
CM: and your husband, doesn’t work and doesn’t leave the house meaning someone’s always at home?
Hinch: he was having a wank doing his resistance bands in the garage
CM: enjoy your fine BITCH. And you aren’t covid positive, but you’re definitely testing c positive.
Hinch: what’s C positive? Can I sell a story or a book about it?
CM: C positive = testing positive for being a cunt.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Hanni-pops77

Sorry I’m sooooo Kate to the party...
My new job has kept me busy!
before I went to work this morning I popped in Sainsbury’s and covered the books with books about Prince Phillip, hope this helps and makes sense guys?
Also another note I work in a bookshop so I’m planning some sort of attack. It’s a new job so I need to settle in and then rebel
ATV
Thanks for reading
You are enough
Be kind
Hope this helps

• Haha
If we can't beat her, let's join her with our own version of the morning routine song!

Thread suggestion:
As long as I got me and me, Fleecing my sheep with each two faced scheme

• Heart
  • Haha

HairyMaclary

Chatty Member
I’m fed up with the ‘you got this’ ‘it’sa new day’ ‘as long as I’ve got family’ etc
I’ma mental health worker and don’t spout that kinda crap.
A new day for many means more of the same, more struggles to get through each minute without giving in to destructive behaviours, not having it, another day surviving especially in the real world where people can’t just pop to their mums or stay home with no financial worries at all. As for the family comments, so much trauma comes from family dynamics does she realise how off point she is to suggest that if you have family then everything is okay?

Post it from her point of view fine but her posts are almost like, cmon guys, we got this, we got family etc. Not everyone does grinch, in fact some of your most hardcore sheep are likely to be so lonely and isolated they actually believe you are their friend, social media is all they have.

I don’t even know what I’m trying to say, I’m exhausted physically, mentally and emotionally by this year and I’ma little crabby and Ranty.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Keep going with the boring “two man team” bullshit every morning Soph. Knock yourself out Hun. Even the real Hincher’s must be getting bored of it now, which is a good thing because it means more people fucking you off!

• Haha
Reactions: 43

mammaof3

VIP Member
Thread suggestion by @Ashpo made to fit.

Full version is "Hinch, get in the bin” we said with glee, but actually, we take it back when you’re COVID-y

(Sorry I have just realised I mucked up the title, but it still works) x

Last thread catch up
Monday
Zzzzz
She made some watery porridge because she’s been told (by ma) that it helps when you are ill. She is suffering with flu like symptoms (covid?) and wants some remedies off her sheep.
Henry has forgiven her for not feeding him any lamb – aww.
Then while Henry was sleeping she allowed Ron to pat his head – WTF - that’s an accident waiting to happen. She is so thoughtless or bloody doesn’t care as long as it’s content for her sheep.
A new piece of furniture was put up by the man of the house – Hen you ask, no Inch, all £90 worth.
She cleaned out her skanky dishwasher filter and tidied her tin cupboard; she was able to find it as it had a label on the cupboard.
While having flu symptoms she ventured outside to dump some of her eBay/primark tat in the local clothing bin – the trouble with this good deed was the bin wasn’t in use for collection, and she didn’t bag them up. Thick bitch.
All day she’s been on about how fast Ron is growing up. How will she know as she constantly has her head stuck in a phone?
Tuesday
Zzzzz
She tidied away Ron’s clothes.
Still not confirmed or denied that she was ill, yet she popped to B&M and bought some tat, as well as her own laundry range. The store was suspiciously quiet.
Ron messed with Henry who wasn’t interested.
Her Halloween scrub daddies arrived.
The dog bed that Henry is never seen in was cleaned again and washed. While she videoed this a Blue song was on.
Gaynor then came on bragging that Lee Ryan followed her. Who cares Soph he’s a loon.
Popped out again to her Ma’s with Vesticles and Ron was still patting the mutt.
Another Ikea purchase was revealed, a new coffee table (£165), now housing her collection of ‘books’ to keep them away from Ron’s dirty little fingers. Some protective corners were attached but look to be on wrong. Her old one has gone to her ’kid’ Leanne and she is to go see it regularly.
And
Soph doesn’t have a middle name, she added Rose in her teens.

BBQ scandal - Breaking lockdown rules by having a family bbq - reported in The Sun newspaper 28/04/2020 but she has never denied/confirmed it.

covidiot.png

She left messages on a fans mobile phone so these can be listened to here. Voice Notes (VN) Thread 151 post 244.

vn1.png

For new members.

Kate to the party and #bekond are typos from Hinchers so Tattle are using them.
Among others, a few words below, etc. that we use, there are many more, either rude or sarcastic.
Onslow, Vestlife, Kanye Vest etc. = Jamie as he is seen to always wear vests.
Freda/Ma Barker = Zophs mum.
Lardsome/fat bastard/chicken strip = Henry.
ATV = all the vest = Jamie wearing vests and she uses ATB (all the best).
RonRon etc. = Ronnie.
I’m thank you – what she said to Phil Scofield on her This Morning interview.

Further reading.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

mammaof3

VIP Member
Steve from the BBC is using a clip from her ITV appearance. Haha

The lenor one - basically.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

taperjeangirl42

My pet hate is instagramers who do fuck all and get to stay at home saying “you got this” to their followers. Some of us are out working and at risk of contracting the virus hun, some of us haven’t “got this”.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Handsomezz

VIP Member
I've just had This Morning on whilst my daughter is having a little snooze on the sofa as she didn't sleep too great last night. Did anyone else see the interview with Freddie Flintoff? He has a book out and he was so down to earth and engaging. He doesn't think too much of social media and he was asked his opinion on influencers. He tried to be polite of course but said he blames the people who follow them as they're the ones lining their pockets. Nailed on.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Justapeep

VIP Member
Don’t get me wrong I think Ron Roo is very cute but why does she dress him like a giant 3 month old baby.

Milliemolliemoo

No shop necessary, she’s bringing out a merch range with the blue and red supermarket. I don’t know when it lands but it’s all in production at the moment.

• Wow
  • Sick

Hansnoms Mumma

Chatty Member
This may have already been said but on the radio this morning Chris Evan's said he should have been at her house today to record a podcast but has to rearrange because she has covid symptoms - yet she is at soft play?!
OMG really?? Having just spent a week in hospital with Covid pneumonia, and having no idea when I'll be well enough to go back to work, this has brought the red mist down. Fuck her! People are dying. DYING and she's at fucking soft play 😡

• Sad
  • Heart

mgh727

VIP Member
Aww guyz, just realised, she’s gonna have to cancel that hotel for Jamie’s birthday because she can’t get away with having Ma Barker baby sit Ronseal for something as trivial as a birthday getaway in the middle of a pandemic, she’d be ripped to shreds on social media and in the papers, be like BBQ gate but worse! Looks like she better get that Colin caterpillar and a Chinese after all! No superhero bash for our Jaydawg cos she can’t mix outside or inside!

My heart bleeds, is anyone else’s heart bleeding for the poor duck?

• Haha
Reactions: 39