Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tui

VIP Member
Can you imagine her working in a shop? “Hello I’m fankyou” while polishing the glass shelving for the 50th time to avoid speaking to a customer

• Haha
Reactions: 37

bellinibobble

VIP Member
Not sure if this has been shared yet so apologies if it has
Kate to the party but this blog post is incredible 👏🏻 She absolutely nails it. Thanks for sharing @Pinchers

• Heart
Reactions: 36

PJ party girl

I saw that dogs trust post and couldn’t help myself, so sent her this message:
It is lovely to support the dogs trust but please stop Ronnie pulling at Henry, he clearly doesn’t like it and it would be awful if he bit him. This is not meant as a horrible message in any way just a plea to stop and look at what you are doing to both your son and your dog. They are not brothers, but they are both loved, so please protect them both.
I’ll let you know if I get blocked.

• Sad
  • Haha

Paige124

Sophie. I know this has been said but I am going too say it again. Henry and Ronnie are not brothers. Henry is asserting his dominance over Ronnie he is sat on the sofa he is above him physically and he believes he is above him mentally. I have seen it first hand myself with a family member who had to get rid of a dog because it could not be trusted around any children the dog believe that it ruled the house it had no rules and it did exactly what it wanted. This was because of the dog was allowed to sleep in the adults bed have cuddles on the sofa and then eventually when the dog didn’t get what it wanted it used to growl at its owner and just sleep on the bed forcing it’s owner out of the bed started to bark at everyone and eventually bite somebody and used to attack other dogs on walks. Dogs are not meant to be treated like babies they are not human beings they are animals dogs come from wolves and Wolves have a packing order Sophie needs to make Henry know that her Jamie and Ronnie come before him or else it’s going too end badly! Ronnie is constantly shoved behind the sofa with his toys and Henry is allowed to sit on the sofa. Henry is a dog I understand that you love him but your behaviour is not normal it’s not the dog should not be sleeping in an adults bed and you should not be allowing your son to give him food because one day that dog is going to grab the food out of your child’s hand I’m sorry to say. Stop trying to make out that your life is perfect that your dog doesn’t irritate you that your child never has tantrums and that you make all home-cooked food because that is not the real world nobody lives like that! Get with the real world treat your dog like a dog put your phone down every now and then and spend some time with your kid and make some normal bloody food. End of rant

• Heart

AC55

VIP Member
Bloody hell fire! Those corner protectors need to go on her collar bones and shoulders before she has someone's eye out! They look so sharp!
That coffee table she said she can now display her books in and Ronnie won't be able to reach them? Have I missed the part where she's glued the drawer shut so he can't use the handle to open and close it? Also, is there some kind of force field around it so Ronnie will instantly be propelled away from the table if he tries to climb on it or under it? He's going to see that this morning, realise it's new and want to be all over it! I sincerely hope she's going to put the corner protectors on properly!

• Haha
  • Heart

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
Oh shes such a plank.
Ronnie can't ruin her precious books in her new magic table - but it has draws, which we know he can open because she encouraged that with her sideboard.
Then he can't fit under the gap, do me a favour!

My daughter managed to get her head trapped in the gap of our bannisters halfway down the stairs when she was about 3.
After laughiing for a full 5 minutes at her (yes I am that parent😂) I did manage to free her without calling the Fire Brigade, and asked why she'd even think of doing that. She said that she wanted to look out like Tigger did... Tigger was the bloody cat!! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Bet she don't do a story of him screaming because he's stuck, although thinking about is enough to make me laugh. Imagine the neck clawing at that one😂

• Haha
Not that Soph follows rules but...

Imagine if she did and it was lockdown for Christmas no visiting family and she had to do Christmas dinner alone for her “little family is the best team you could have” 😂 mugshots and wotsits all round merry Christmas all the best!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Minestronesoup

Make the most of it Zoph because it will be the school run in a few years and then we can expect tears every morning as you wave Ronsomesnotufzmanz off to school in his gifted uniform....oh sorry it won't be you doing the waving as Ma and Jaydawg do all the kids stuff whilst you will be laid in bed unable to face the world (but secretly planning a private villa holiday due to your adoring minions stalking you).
The school run... 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Sorry I was laughing so much then at the thought of her doing the school run

She thinks she has trolls now??? Jesus Titty Christ on a Bike she is going to have such a rude awakening when that day comes. There is nothing more viscous than the school run mums (and I can say that as I am a mum, and have done school runs)

They will ruin her

• Haha
Reactions: 34

mgh727

VIP Member
Woah, are you ok? You seem really angry that someone doesn’t want the same items as Hinch. I too purposely avoid items she has bought or been gifted, I think she makes enough money off her mad hinchers as it is.
new member init, they probably haven’t got their head around the fact us tattlers are sarcastic little knobs, we love a joke, her milking money out of people drives us round the bend and the fact she spaffs a min £200 a week on brand new furniture is infuriating, that or they’re a secret hincher and think saying “I’m not a fan of her” will save them an instant ban 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
Good morning I’m thank you guyzzzzz 😘
Have we had the R&H shit show yet or is it too soon? I’m too scared to look! 👀

So I was thinking that a year or so ago we used to comment that she was putting 70 odd stories on her pages for the day and now it’s barely 20. Is she just getting paid so much she doesn’t have to work (cough) so hard??

Also thanks @shadyessex33 I wanted to use the Miss Havisham gag this morning but you beat me to it! Great minds and all that 😉😘

ETA found this pic of Miss Havisham complete with claw and small boy. Remind you of anyone?? 🤭

23A36A28-DDDB-43D3-8C7D-1ED14237B535.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

AC55

VIP Member
Did I just see Henry jab Ronnie on the forehead with his paw before Grinch quickly moved the camera? 😯😯

• Sad
  • Angry

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Is there no local lockdown measures in place in Essex? Are people still allowed to visit inside homes?
Not from that area/country and cant find clarity online.
We are still fine to visit homes here. But must still keep distance. Won’t be for long though as the county council have applied to put us in tier 2. Not that she will care. She never listens to the rules because she’s Queen Soph of the tiny village of Maldon

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
Reactions: 33

Twopenniesworth

VIP Member
She’s home all day, what’s the point of using a slow cooker. That meal would take no more than 20 minutes start to finish on the stove 🙄

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
Morning bitchilantes I’m thank you 😁

I joined in these threads about a year ago and remember thinking that once Ronalongadingdong was a toddler that whole living room set up was an accident waiting to happen. Now summer is over and they’re stuck indoors she suddenly realised this? 🙄
That new coffee table is no better than the old one. Glass topped tables terrify me even without a toddler around! And sooooooo much other shit everywhere! My god there isn’t a corner or bit of wall without something on it that a child could grab. 😱

I haven’t had a coffee table for years - one of my dogs is a Labrador and if any of you know labs then you know what their waggy tails are like. No point even attempting a coffee table! 🤣

ATFV croissants 🥐 😘

• Haha